Saints @ Dallas ***THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL***

cowboys week 13  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• New Orleans Saints
    • Dallas Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/30/2018 at 01:20 AM

Cowboys coming off of a big win against the Redskins. But a freight train is coming to Dallas called the New Orleans Saints, after winning their tenth straight game. Question is, will the Boys be able to derail the Saints or will the Cowboys get steam rolled? Thoughts?  

41 minutes ago, ClawNAntler said:

Honestly no way is this suppose to be a win for Dallas but you still have to play the games

Yeah, that's what we were all thinking the year the Saints won 13 straight before losing to the Cowboys 24-17, and then they later won SB XLIV against Peyton Manning and the Colts.....BUT that was then. Lets just see if the Boys can cool off the Saints and get a win tonight. 

4 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Yeah, that's what we were all thinking the year the Saints won 13 straight before losing to the Cowboys 24-17, and then they later won SB XLIV against Peyton Manning and the Colts.....BUT that was then. Lets just see if the Boys can cool off the Saints and get a win tonight. 

I am cautiously optimistic

• Like 1

The one thing that worries me is the Saints run defense.  They haven't faced any team with a solid running game except the Giants.  Barkley had 44 yards rushing on 10 carries and 6 receptions for 56 yards.  If they can shut down Zeke it's going to fall on Prescott and Cooper to win the game.  I don't think they can do it.  Zeke has to eat to win. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

The one thing that worries me is the Saints run defense.  They haven't faced any team with a solid running game except the Giants.  Barkley had 44 yards rushing on 10 carries and 6 receptions for 56 yards.  If they can shut down Zeke it's going to fall on Prescott and Cooper to win the game.  I don't think they can do it.  Zeke has to eat to win. 

Yea, Saints have #1 run D. I think that stat is skewed. Teams are passing more and abandon the run to keep up or are way behind in the score. 

Cowboys HAVE to be efficient running the ball and HAVE to keep the run game going. 

The Saints O averages 37+ points a game I believe. So, they're gonna score some points. Hopefully they are limited more than usual. Hopefully they can be limited to 24-27 points. Have to keep them below 30pts to have a chance at winning. 

The key to the game, imo. It's the Dallas O vs Saints D. The Cowboys HAVE to be consistent & efficient. Sustain some drives. Make touchdowns NOT fieldgoals. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

Red musta' gave one hell of a pregame speech to come out and play like this.

They were talking in pregame about a motivational & fiery speech Coach Red Clapper gave last night during the team meeting. Said players were still fired up about it during warmups before the game.