Crazy Carthage will be out of the playoffs before Gilmer!

TCU44

18 minutes ago, CF21 said:

Someone that starts a thread like this, is like a coach that goes for two with the game on the line- You get it right, you're a genius, you get it wrong and you're just an idiot!

Surratt, unlike TCU44 has vast experience in making the correct call when it’s All on the line;  

The kid is just a 💩stirrer with a compulsive need for attention, no matter how wrong he turns out to be.

15 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Surratt, unlike TCU44 has vast experience in making the correct call when it’s All on the line;  

The kid is just a 💩stirrer with a compulsive need for attention, no matter how wrong he turns out to be.

I wasn't taking a shot at Coach Surratt, he has earned the right to make those calls without question. I was drawing a parallel metaphor to Surratt's call and Mathis' call tonight. Lot's of upset Mavs even though Mathis made the right call under the circumstances.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, CF21 said:

Someone that starts a thread like this, is like a coach that goes for two with the game on the line- You get it right, you're a genius, you get it wrong and you're just an idiot!

Sorry, but no comparison. Surratt IS a football genius, and TCU44 is nothing more then someone that wants attention. 

13 minutes ago, CF21 said:

I wasn't taking a shot at Coach Surratt, he has earned the right to make those calls without question. I was drawing a parallel metaphor to Surratt's call and Mathis' call tonight. Lot's of upset Mavs even though Mathis made the right call under the circumstances.

Tough break for Marshall, great ball team....👏👌

• Like 1