Who can beat Newton?There is 1 team that might get them

TCU44

Yes I think Newton is the best team in 3A but watch out for  Canadian .To me they might have a chance if they meet in the final. In fact I think they have a real chance to be Newton. Yes Of course I would pick Newton to win but they are one of the few I feel like has a chance

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

23 minutes ago, TCU44 said:

Yes I think Newton is the best team in 3A but watch out for  Canadian .To me they might have a chance if they meet in the final. In fact I think they have a real chance to be Newton. Yes Of course I would pick Newton to win but they are one of the few I feel like has a chance

Dam how many threads you gonna start talking about Newton lol

• LOL! 1

52 minutes ago, JETT said:

DFIELD, has the speed and athletes to play with em. They looked good today against harmony

They didn’t have the speed and athletes to beat Gunter, Waskom or EF though. They won’t come close in a game with Newton. I understand they have good athletes, but Newton’s athletes will be a lot better in this years meating. 

35 minutes ago, JETT said:

If DF plays defense like they did against harmony 5hry can play with anyone... if things play out like they should we will see in 2 weeks 

Come on the chain gang couldn't even stop us quit ridding you know what and just give in you know u love the purple 

Gunter relies on speed to the edge mostly it seems, who cant compare to Newton's speed. Speed doesnt matter when you have a qb who can throw it in the exact spot even in perfect coverage where only his man can get it. If canadian can make it there they would probably do better than anyone else in d2, still dont think they will win against newton though.

8 minutes ago, wtxfootball said:

Gunter relies on speed to the edge mostly it seems, who cant compare to Newton's speed. Speed doesnt matter when you have a qb who can throw it in the exact spot even in perfect coverage where only his man can get it. If canadian can make it there they would probably do better than anyone else in d2, still dont think they will win against newton though.

I’ve seen a very disciplined PG team have Carthage on the ropes & driving toward the goal line to put the game out of reach, only to have the QB fumble the ball & Carthage recovered it & went back down field & scored with 11 seconds left to win the game...

Then I went & watched Newton destroy the Paul Pewitt Brahma’s 69-0 @ Carthage’s Bulldog Stadium.... These two very good teams are as good as the 2018 Carthage Bulldogs...

4 minutes ago, Dfield2010champs said:

All those studs better do some sprints cause they’ll have to play the whole game against us if they want a shot at winning. 

Says the ones that almost lost the second half lol it's ok you will get to see our freshman running back lol and you will still think Barlow is still on the field lol

• Like 1

Just now, Dfield2010champs said:

It’s gonna be yalls nightmare. Going to have to cancel that ring order. Arrogance is going to get you slaughtered. Those D1 boys are going to be winded. Hadn’t had to play plast the first half all year. 

We are in better shape than y'all will ever be I'll put $ on it we can go for days