Who can beat Newton?There is 1 team that might get them

TCU44

5 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

0 but that doesn't concern you. Why yall want US so badly? Keep it 💯

Y’all are the ones saying we haven’t played anyone, apparently y’all haven’t played anyone and lost two of your district games. But your right it doesn’t concern me because y’all ate irrelevant to us!

Newton is a very talented football team. Actually I liked watching them win State last year against a team that thrashed my Tigers. I know the fans of Newton are very pleased, but let me tell the fans about a little something to remember. In 2009 my Tigers blew out Bushland 62-13 or so in the State Championship. The Tigers returned about 4 Division 1 players(1 to University of Texas, 1to Texas A&M, 2 to Baylor, 1 to Tulsa. We had several D2 players to different colleges around (Sam Houston State, SFA , and Texas A&M Commerce. Very talented, unbeatable I thought. Guess what tho, in 2010 there was a team called Cameron Yoe that took my Tigers into deep water and almost won. Tigers won in closing minutes of game. Point is ANY TEAM CAN GET BEAT regardless of talent. A fundamental team with good coaching and kids giving their best can get it done🤷‍♂️

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Robhollow84 said:

Y’all are the ones saying we haven’t played anyone, apparently y’all haven’t played anyone and lost two of your district games. But your right it doesn’t concern me because y’all ate irrelevant to us!

I haven't. There goes that y'all word. I've said from the beginning of the season who I thought would win 3ad2 and that was Newton. There's only 1 week where I'll feel any different and you have to understand why as a true fan.

Realistically speaking? It's going to be hard to beat the figs. They're dynamic everywhere almost. Should they lose? Absolutely NOT.... Can they lose? Most definitely they can. They're not invincible or immortal. They're 15-18 year old young men after all. I'm not making excuses. I'm speaking truth. 

Right now? There's a speed bump in front of both of us that we need to handle 1st. Stay healthy. I don't want no excuses 🤓

2 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Newton is a very talented football team. Actually I liked watching them win State last year against a team that thrashed my Tigers. I know the fans of Newton are very pleased, but let me tell the fans about a little something to remember. In 2009 my Tigers blew out Bushland 62-13 or so in the State Championship. The Tigers returned about 4 Division 1 players(1 to University of Texas, 1to Texas A&M, 2 to Baylor, 1 to Tulsa. We had several D2 players to different colleges around (Sam Houston State, SFA , and Texas A&M Commerce. Very talented, unbeatable I thought. Guess what tho, in 2010 there was a team called Cameron Yoe that took my Tigers into deep water and almost won. Tigers won in closing minutes of game. Point is ANY TEAM CAN GET BEAT regardless of talent. A fundamental team with good coaching and kids giving their best can get it done🤷‍♂️

I think we was typing at the exact same time lol Good post. We'll ride this train to our final destination or till we get derailed 

• Thanks 1

Just now, EastTxFinest said:

I think we was typing at the exact same time lol Good post. We'll ride this train to our final destination or till we get derailed 

Exactly ETF, Most of these posters aren't from Newton. They just wanna see somebody beat and blow out our Tigers. It's not their own team so they bandwagon any team that they think can. Most teams are already beat before they play Newton, but I think our boys are getting ready. We're worried about them, but I bet they're worried about us too!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Exactly ETF, Most of these posters aren't from Newton. They just wanna see somebody beat and blow out our Tigers. It's not their own team so they bandwagon any team that they think can. Most teams are already beat before they play Newton, but I think our boys are getting ready. We're worried about them, but I bet they're worried about us too!

Of course they are. We made them famous when they beat us in 98 lmao :munch:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Of course they are. We made them famous when they beat us in 98 lmao :munch:

Yep, because they haven't beat us since! Fans hope it's this year and they want a blowout. We can compete and possibly win if Coaches keep our knuckleheads(joke lol)in the game if we get behind.( I call them knuckleheads, but I know each and everyone of these youngsters.They are good kids and can compete)

4 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

I haven't. There goes that y'all word. I've said from the beginning of the season who I thought would win 3ad2 and that was Newton. There's only 1 week where I'll feel any different and you have to understand why as a true fan.

Realistically speaking? It's going to be hard to beat the figs. They're dynamic everywhere almost. Should they lose? Absolutely NOT.... Can they lose? Most definitely they can. They're not invincible or immortal. They're 15-18 year old young men after all. I'm not making excuses. I'm speaking truth. 

Right now? There's a speed bump in front of both of us that we need to handle 1st. Stay healthy. I don't want no excuses 🤓

That’s right, no excuses 

4 hours ago, KrookedWolfe said:

I am from Newton, die hard eagle fan,  been here since 1975.

9 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

Your right, it was DField 2010 Champs that said we haven’t played anybody. Probably a JR High student