Troup VS Newton SFA 7:30pm

headhunter02

Troup vs Newton  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/01/2018 at 01:30 AM

44 minutes ago, headhunter02 said:

Impossible is just a word that is thrown around. Many thought the Giants in 2007 had no chance of beating the Patriots. In 2006 Troup beat a #1 Tatum team that had 6 players go D1, Tatum went on to go win State that year. Everything seems impossible until it is done. On any given Friday you can win or lose. Football is game of inches, the margin for error is so small. I mean, one half a step too late or too early and you don't quite make it. One half second too slow, too fast and you don't quite catch it. The inches you need are everywhere around you. They're in every break of the game, every minute, every second. You have to have the will and the fight to get these. And these Troup Tigers have this fight and will within. They are a team looking to prove all the naysayers wrong. Our backs may be up against the wall in this fight, but you best believe we will go down fighting to the end, victories or not. The way I look at it everybody thinks to win state you have to beat Newton. So this is Troup's chance to knock them off tonight and shock the state. Marron and White forever. Go get em Tigers!

Nice post. I like the reference to #1 in the state Tatum. Unfortunately this is the #1 small highschool in the NATION that Troup is gonna lose to.  

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Nick2011 said:

I’ll be at this one tonight. Ready to see Newton play again!!

Dang Nick...you will go anywhere for a good football game. Saw you on here when we played regular season.

1 hour ago, Nick2011 said: