San Augustine vs Garrison - Regional Semi Final

SAWolfman

18 minutes ago, SAWolfman said:

Wolves gonna shove a bone directly up your !

I think this will be a great game. I think Garrison has an advantage at O Line and SA has an advantage at the receiver position. Y’all have a stud in #11 and we have #22! We stop 11 we win and if y’all stop 22 y’all win. May the best team win!!

19 minutes ago, Easttxmaniac said:

Just made  a bet on this game. Garrison will score SA will score. It will be 38-32 with 7 seconds left and SA will score on a 4th and 1. At the goaline to win the game. 39 38. True storie. The team with the best athletes will win in the end. And of course thats SA. 

I’m just curious as to what’s on the line. 

19 minutes ago, Easttxmaniac said:

Just made  a bet on this game. Garrison will score SA will score. It will be 38-32 with 7 seconds left and SA will score on a 4th and 1. At the goaline to win the game. 39 38. True storie. The team with the best athletes will win in the end. And of course thats SA. 

I can assure you Garrison will score over 32

4 minutes ago, Easttxmaniac said:

Well garrison has no idea about any sport but football but SA will score too. Promise that 

Y’all have just dominated for years huh?? Last year was the first year since 2008 that y’all beat Garrison. You can have all the talent you want but beating Garrison is something y’all have a hard time doing!! Goodluck with Porter!! Nobody has stopped him yet and nobody in the region will!!

50 minutes ago, bystander76 said:

If it lives up to the hype of the garrison fans it will be a good one.  

What’s this mean?  Aren’t all fans hyped up this time of year if they are still playing.  Nacogdoches stadium was full on the home side on Friday night.  I know SA fans are hyped up also.  Go Dawgs 48-28! 

Please SA fans know Garrison is the almighty. Lol. The team that wins basketball  wait they cant even hit the backboard. The team that hits a hard fastball wait thay was SA. Back to back state championship.  But next friday the team with the best athletes.in region3 without help from nacogdoches aka Garrison and Carlisle aka Henderson  will lose

• Thumbs Down 1
  • Stinks 2

This is really the the regional championship game right here. The two biggest, most physical, and talented teams in region 3, it’s gonna be a freaking slugfest. If SA stops 22 they win in, if Garrison stops 11 they win. the game is gonna come down to turnovers whoever has the least amount by the end of it  will win.

• Stinks 1

3 hours ago, BronCos2015 said:

This is really the the regional championship game right here. The two biggest, most physical, and talented teams in region 3, it’s gonna be a freaking slugfest. If SA stops 22 they win in, if Garrison stops 11 they win. the game is gonna come down to turnovers whoever has the least amount by the end of it  will win.

Sup?

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Easttxmaniac said:

Typicall butthurt alto fan wow how alto has fallen off 

Please stop with your typical BS. I just think Garrison is going to win the game cause I think their more disciplined. S.A will always have the athletes, but are they discipline enough to stick to assignments, and no penalties and turnovers 

13 minutes ago, JACKETLIFE said:

Please stop with your typical BS. I just think Garrison is going to win the game cause I think their more disciplined. S.A will always have the athletes, but are they discipline enough to stick to assignments, and no penalties and turnovers 

I saw Garrison have quite the few against Alto.  So let's stop acting like they are acting like they are gods gift to football. 

• Stinks 1

11 hours ago, Easttxmaniac said:

Love the hate SA is getting. The only 2a team in the state to have won a state title in every  uil sport. Unlike Garrison who wins sometimes in 🏈 lol. Keep it going. Did my research. Now This Friday SA will only add to it. 

Muenster did that in one calendar year!  So  not the only 2A team to do it.  Plus SA won state in basketball in the 70’s and baseball in the 80’s.