Corrigan Camden Vs Daingerfield

EastTxFinest

CC vs Daingerfield  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/01/2018 at 01:30 AM

10 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Why can't we just talk smack and talk bad about each other's mama's like they use to? Why does everyone stay so butt hurt? If your skin is as thin as CC defense then yall should just log out and just be a reader. 

Embrace the Hate....

Your mama said that would be ok, as long as you don’t bypass the censor and no threats of violence are made. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Your mama said that would be ok, as long as you don’t bypass the censor and no threats of violence are made. 

Note taken 

I learned my lesson 2 years ago. I dislike those vacations. Their nothing like advertised. No beach and cold ones. Just reading from your wife's email address lmao :headbang:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EastTxFinest said:

Why can't we just talk smack and talk bad about each other's mama's like they use to? Why does everyone stay so butt hurt? If your skin is as thin as CC defense then yall should just log out and just be a reader. 

Embrace the Hate....

Pot stirring at its finest, almost as much fun as the game😆

My head hurts!!! I need a BC powder. Can't we all just be friends.  I dislike hate.  I'm an old flower child. Had long hair, wore bell bottems, white penny loafers, smoked pot, had lots of girl friends, and drove a white Volkswagen van with flowers painted all over it. I want peace and love. 

Ok, back to buisness! We'll beat the Bulldogs till they feel like little weiner dog puppies.

20 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

What's CC's strengths and weaknesses?  I can't get 09 to respond. He's not use to this type of banter. Prolly a tender hearted ex tuba player who's gf dumped him for the banD directors son..... 

They run a very run heavy version of the wing-T. QB is a very good athlete that will run the ball a lot more than he throws it. They have a couple of RBs with different styles. They’ll mostly use #5 on their tunnel sweep, and if you don’t stop it, you can expect to see it 20+ times in the game. 5 has really good speed, think he went to State in the 100 M. #42 is the bruiser. They like to run him on FB dives and counters. I think he missed part of the Winona game with an injury, so I’m not sure about his availability. They will be sound on defense, so you won’t see a lot of missed assignments. I do think DF will have an advantage in athletic ability, but CC will play very disciplined football and make you earn every yard. 

4 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

What's CC's strengths and weaknesses?  I can't get 09 to respond. He's not use to this type of banter. Prolly a tender hearted ex tuba player who's gf dumped him for the banD directors son..... 

#3 and #42 both are beasts. 3 is fast on offense and always at the ball on defense. #42 runs hard up the middle. Daingerfield wins by at  3 touchdowns just by stopping one of them.

6 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

09 is one of the most respectful posters on SDC.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

They run a very run heavy version of the wing-T. QB is a very good athlete that will run the ball a lot more than he throws it. They have a couple of RBs with different styles. They’ll mostly use #5 on their tunnel sweep, and if you don’t stop it, you can expect to see it 20+ times in the game. 5 has really good speed, think he went to State in the 100 M. #42 is the bruiser. They like to run him on FB dives and counters. I think he missed part of the Winona game with an injury, so I’m not sure about his availability. They will be sound on defense, so you won’t see a lot of missed assignments. I do think DF will have an advantage in athletic ability, but CC will play very disciplined football and make you earn every yard. 

They run Sally as good as anyone out there.....Poor OLB don't stand a chance...Safeties better be physical for 4 qtr against them

Newton was beating Corrigan Camden 49-0 at halftime then let the dogs off big time. The final score ended up being 56-7 when the score could have honestly been 90-0 if wanted. Newton also beat Silsbee, WOS and Gilmer by a combined margin of 76 points, which are all (3) in the 3rd round of the 4A playoffs. They also man handled Jasper in their scrimmage that is in the 3rd round of the 4A playoffs. With this being said, I don't think Daingerfield even stands a chance with them THIS season. They will advance to the 4th round and have had a good season, but they will lose by a big margin when they face Newton.