Corrigan Camden Vs Daingerfield

EastTxFinest

CC vs Daingerfield  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/01/2018 at 01:30 AM

17 minutes ago, Reddog92 said:

I appreciate homers as much as anyone. Anybody who knows me knows that I have a unique interest in a few area schools. That said I would like to see CC beat DF not only for Love of community, but for extreme respect of a certain individual.

I understand completely 

7 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

I understand completely 

Let's Talk football. QB and receivers, who is better EFs, Winona's, or DFs. All 3 seem pretty legit. I think DFs has the best legs. EF seemed solid across the board. That said playing EF and Winona these last 2 weeks has definitely helped CC prepare for DF.

51 minutes ago, Reddog92 said:

Let's Talk football. QB and receivers, who is better EFs, Winona's, or DFs. All 3 seem pretty legit. I think DFs has the best legs. EF seemed solid across the board. That said playing EF and Winona these last 2 weeks has definitely helped CC prepare for DF.

I say both goes to us. Our qb is a senior and has overcome a broken collar none in week 1 his Sophmore year. Tore his acl right before his junior year and now is having a great season and is a definite leader on O. Our wr are lethal and have amazing yac avgs. Our Jr WR #18 has a few D1 offers. Their all deep threats. #11 & #3 are game changers at 5'7" 

#15 is our rb/wr and he's put up HUGE numbers this year

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, EastTxFinest said:

I say both goes to us. Our qb is a senior and has overcome a broken collar none in week 1 his Sophmore year. Tore his acl right before his junior year and now is having a great season and is a definite leader on O. Our wr are lethal and have amazing yac avgs. Our Jr WR #18 has a few D1 offers. Their all deep threats. #11 & #3 are game changers at 5'7" 

#15 is our rb/wr and he's put up HUGE numbers this year

I could be wrong but I think CCs secondary match's up with y'all's receivers pretty well. I also think we will pressure your QB more than y'all have seen in a while. That said I'm sure we will have him spied to contain. Harmony scoring 30 without thier best offensive player also gives me confidence. Based on what I've seen CCs offense is more potent than Harmony. 

2 hours ago, Reddog92 said:

Thx ol friend.. Someone has got to represent our young men. I want to talk matchups and X's and O's based off what I've seen. All these fellas want to do is talk non sense. Newton and Corrigan are 1 and 2 respectfully in East Texas for consecutive playoff appearances for a reason. If you pay attention neither of us get off into the trash talking like it's our last playoff run and play the game the right way and address folks the right way..

This is SDC not FSSW js

7 minutes ago, 09statechamps said:

Who is CC top players?

#42 Ashton jones has right at 2,000 rushing yards and over 40 touchdowns on the year right now

#5 Terrell cook not sure on his yardage but he is the fastest kid on the team also plays  DB , it’s hard to break a long run with him on the field 

#3 Dohn Freeman second fastest kid on the team ,  he is just a JR and he runs the wing T option better than I’ve seen in awhile..  he will feed it and feed it to #42 then all of the sudden pull it and be gone.. and can sling it down field if someone is open

#7 jaylon Hunt is our fullback and he a lil bull ,  every now and then we catch defenses slipping and sneak in a fullback trap and he has the speed to take to the house as well.. but y’all will mainly see him blocking Friday night 

and watch out for #21 if we go to passing 

and there is several tough kids on defense.. too many to name .. 

daingerfield is full of athletes! I’ve been watching film for 2 days now and I will give credit where it’s due y’all have an impressive team! But I will also say this ... I believe we will move the ball on y’all and this game could turn into a shootout...

good luck and I’m excited for this game! This is the second week CC will be playing a team they have never squared off with before! 

6 minutes ago, 09statechamps said:

Who is CC top players?

Offensively 42# rb qb#3. A couple of sure handed receivers and very capable seconds running the ball and blocking. The defense is very much a team effort. The ends seal the edges well and can get after the QB. The nose can cover 2 gaps. Smart hard-nosed gap filling  LBs and a safety that can read the run and defend the deep ball. But like alot of small schools we have alot of our athletes playing both sides of the ball.

2 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

#42 Ashton jones has right at 2,000 rushing yards and over 40 touchdowns on the year right now

#5 Terrell cook not sure on his yardage but he is the fastest kid on the team also plays  DB , it’s hard to break a long run with him on the field 

#3 Dohn Freeman second fastest kid on the team ,  he is just a JR and he runs the wing T option better than I’ve seen in awhile..  he will feed it and feed it to #42 then all of the sudden pull it and be gone.. and can sling it down field if someone is open

#7 jaylon Hunt is our fullback and he a lil bull ,  every now and then we catch defenses slipping and sneak in a fullback trap and he has the speed to take to the house as well.. but y’all will mainly see him blocking Friday night 

and watch out for #21 if we go to passing 

and there is several tough kids on defense.. too many to name .. 

daingerfield is full of athletes! I’ve been watching film for 2 days now and I will give credit where it’s due y’all have an impressive team! But I will also say this ... I believe we will move the ball on y’all and this game could turn into a shootout...

good luck and I’m excited for this game! This is the second week CC will be playing a team they have never squared off with before! 

There he is !!!! I dang sure didn't want to be the only one defending the Dogs. The thread is taking on a civil tone to a degree now.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

He didn't play. Said he was their fastest player. Never heard why he didn't play. 

If he was the kid I'm thinking of I think #9 he is a fast little sucker, he reminded me of a wes Walker kind of player very shifty and fast, idk if would have changed the outcome though.... harmony had a great season but just ran up against a better team on friday. They will be back again next year 

11 hours ago, Rodman said:

The kid that was out for Harmony, if he played you think it would’ve been closer?

That's taking the best and fastest overall skill player between the 2 teams off the field so Yes...I believe it's a completely different game.

6 hours ago, Couchcoach said:

42 and 3 were still in with 4 minutes left when I left. 42 had just scored. 

I dont understand why our coach didn't spread the corner out a lil wider, their QB gashed us on the fake to the RB roll out, every time they needed a chunk of yards he got it.... I dont care about #42 he gashed us thru the middle for positive gains but nothing big I could live with that but the QB ate us up all night... our couple fumbles on back to back possessions also killed us.... I spoke to coaches and they say next year we will be better so Hope's are high for next year, good luck to yall this week..... as a fan watching that game what's your thoughts as how DF will stop em?