Corrigan Camden Vs Daingerfield

EastTxFinest

CC vs Daingerfield  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/01/2018 at 01:30 AM

3 minutes ago, Reddog92 said:

In my humble opinion 09 these last two weeks have helped CC prepare for a team like DF. What say you?

Yes sir it most definitely has! Both EF and Winona run the same offense as daingerfield so we won’t be seeing nothing new there except for there will be more speed this week.. 

daingerfield starts out in a pistol spread formation and has several speedsters that they can go to,  I feel like they will score on us but on the flip side we will move the ball on them too.. could be a shootout take place.. 

1 minute ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Yes sir it most definitely has! Both EF and Winona run the same offense as daingerfield so we won’t be seeing nothing new there except for there will be more speed this week.. 

daingerfield starts out in a pistol spread formation and has several speedsters that they can go to,  I feel like they will score on us but on the flip side we will move the ball on them too.. could be a shootout take place.. 

I hope the defense can create a timely turnover or two again... I also have complete faith in our ability to make adjustments on the fly.. I'm really anxious to see how CC matchups with DF in the secondary.

5 minutes ago, Reddog92 said:

I hope the defense can create a timely turnover or two again... I also have complete faith in our ability to make adjustments on the fly.. I'm really anxious to see how CC matchups with DF in the secondary.

Yes sir we will need to shut their speed down before it gets started,   

They like to run a play where the RB is in the pistol and the QB will wave him in motion to which ever side he wants and does a quick pitch out to him, 

lots of Jett sweeps and quick passes to the flats, we gonna have to be on our toes for sure... 

8 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Yes sir we will need to shut their speed down before it gets started,   

They like to run a play where the RB is in the pistol and the QB will wave him in motion to which ever side he wants and does a quick pitch out to him, 

lots of Jett sweeps and quick passes to the flats, we gonna have to be on our toes for sure... 

If you want to see how to shut DF down just watch the Waskom game against them.

12 hours ago, JETT said:

I dont understand why our coach didn't spread the corner out a lil wider, their QB gashed us on the fake to the RB roll out, every time they needed a chunk of yards he got it.... I dont care about #42 he gashed us thru the middle for positive gains but nothing big I could live with that but the QB ate us up all night... our couple fumbles on back to back possessions also killed us.... I spoke to coaches and they say next year we will be better so Hope's are high for next year, good luck to yall this week..... as a fan watching that game what's your thoughts as how DF will stop em?

In my opinion will have more problems will 42 than 3.  We have the speed to stop those big runs to the outside, but for some reason we can't stop a runny nose up the middle lol

1 hour ago, Reddog92 said:

I've never seen a team, beat a team that has already beaten the team we are about to play, yet CC is the overwhelming underdog. I sure hope that attitude filters down to the field.

I've seen it many times myself. Teams match up differently. Yall can run what waskom ran against us. If you don't have the talent level they do then it won't work imo. Yes we lost to EF. 6 weeks ago. Did yall get better after any of yalls loses? I'm sure you did or you wouldn't be in the 3rd round. Yall worry to much about the what could haves or why are yall the underdawgs. Idk why yall are. We were last week and we walked away victorious. 

8 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

I've seen it many times myself. Teams match up differently. Yall can run what waskom ran against us. If you don't have the talent level they do then it won't work imo. Yes we lost to EF. 6 weeks ago. Did yall get better after any of yalls loses? I'm sure you did or you wouldn't be in the 3rd round. Yall worry to much about the what could haves or why are yall the underdawgs. Idk why yall are. We were last week and we walked away victorious. 

Just watched more film and y’all have several speedsters but I think #15 has everyone beat!  He can move! 

1 minute ago, Rodman said:

They’re fast for sure. What’s scary is they look sluggish compared to Newton. 

We get your point about Newton. Everyone does. Should we just forfeit? I mean yall got demolished by 66 in the 1st half against them. Yes I'm talking to you NB aka PB aka Rodman 

• LOL! 2

19 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Just watched more film and y’all have several speedsters but I think #15 has everyone beat!  He can move! 

Yeah he broke big plays all game against harmony, big part of DF's success if you can't put a hand on him well see ya LOL

2 minutes ago, Rodman said:

Right inside the 5 wasn’t it? That was a nasty hit. 

Yeah I thought he was going in for the score from my seat then boom boom boom I felt in the bleachers it was like lightning that kid got .animated_1543287158063_156547633551541.gif

If you know what I mean 

10 minutes ago, Rodman said:

You’re talking to Rodman but I don’t know who the hell New Boston or Peanut Butter are. Y’all nothing. Who said I was from Pewitt Miss Cleo ?

You say we're nothing now. Shall I pull up your posts where you said we were something? You're bipolar as hell and need to seek a 2nd opinion. 

2 minutes ago, Rodman said:

It was a perfect tackle. 

6 minutes ago, JETT said:

Yeah I thought he was going in for the score from my seat then boom boom boom I felt in the bleachers it was like lightning that kid got .animated_1543287158063_156547633551541.gif

If you know what I mean 

On another note after watching this GIF Tbrady knows he should of ran out of bounds LMAO