Corrigan Camden Vs Daingerfield

EastTxFinest

CC vs Daingerfield  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/01/2018 at 01:30 AM

5 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

1 hour and 15 minutes them Bad Boy Tigers are gonna be Leaving the Field house at Tiger Stadium to be transported to Henderson Lion Stadium and all cages will be open, the cages are about to be busted out from the sides now, them Tigers are wanting out the cage, They are hungry for Bulldog Blood 

Just a thought

1D11F59A-52D1-4A05-8B8A-1D4E926CEDDF.jpeg

06DD687D-3174-42F6-BF84-535CF195DFB2.jpeg

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

1 hour and 15 minutes them Bad Boy Tigers are gonna be Leaving the Field house at Tiger Stadium to be transported to Henderson Lion Stadium and all cages will be open, the cages are about to be busted out from the sides now, them Tigers are wanting out the cage, They are hungry for Bulldog Blood 

I'm excited! Are we doing the send off?

2 hours ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Nation I been telling him that. The player was coming down hill to make that hit with the runner not even prepared for the hit, yet he still held the ball. Maybe a decent tackle but not something to boast about. Jus sayn

You ever seen a player going uphill to make a hit?

24 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

Good post Nation! I read that about 5 times!!! Very well said!!!

• Like 1

Well CC I don’t think nobody is giving us a shot tonight.. I’ve heard it all.. people aren’t wasting gas to watch us get blowed out and people have already planned where daingerfield will meet newton next week...

so I challenge all you young men on the CC team that I know is reading this... take all these comments and let it be your fuel for tonight... 

leave it all on that field tonight boys!  Some of you will never play this game again after tonight if we should lose.. so enjoy it and play with passion and CC class as we always do! 

Put each other in your hearts forever.. because guys forever is about to start later on tonight... 

lets go bulldogs and I’ll see ya there!!!

1 minute ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Well CC I don’t think nobody is giving us a shot tonight.. I’ve heard it al.. people aren’t wasting gas to watch us get blowed out and people have already planned where daingerfield will meet newton next week...

so I challenge all you young men on the CC team that I know is reading this... take all these comments and let it be your fuel for tonight... 

leave it all on that field tonight boys!  Some of you will never play this game again after tonight.. so enjoy it and play with passion and CC class as we always do! 

Put each other in your hearts forever.. because guys forever is about to start later on tonight... 

lets go bulldogs and I’ll see ya there!!!

I see ya 09! Pep talk!, get them ready, but they still gotta see them bad boy Tigers tonight!!!

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Rodman said:

Lmao I thought ND was district champs in 2017. So Waldie was a district champ and Nelson wasn’t? Got demoted and miraculously became AD? Ok lol. Enjoy the win tonight cause the only cages rattled next week is when Newton stuffs the Tigers back in theirs. 

Chill out hater! I've never seen a Eagle handle a Tiger. Not even on Nat Geo!!!! Our boys ready to play. And yeah ND won district last year. 

8 minutes ago, Rodman said:

Lmao I thought ND was district champs in 2017. So Waldie was a district champ and Nelson wasn’t? Got demoted and miraculously became AD? Ok lol. Enjoy the win tonight cause the only cages rattled next week is when Newton stuffs the Tigers back in theirs. 

sounds like the language of a pewitt fan lol.