4A DIV II REGION II SEMI-FINALS: Gilmer Vs. Pleasant Grove - 7:30 @ Allen Eagles Stadium

Sportsguru02

Gilmer vs Pleasant Grove  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/01/2018 at 01:30 AM

3 hours ago, CoachPelvisPresley said:

yep because Gilmer just might pack out the home and visitor side

lol I've been to several Gilmer home games and only one was packed...well the visitor side was packed.

1 hour ago, 68Hornet said:

The lights could go out.

lol yeah...the 13th man.

18 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

The Buc stops here........totally a pun and totally intended. :headbang:  😭 :basketball:

Haha...  Yours stops next week.  Enjoy it while you can.null

I actually think we have a good chance this week if we have continued to improve.  We will have to play extremely well for that chance to come to fruition.  If not, we definitely have something to build on.

3 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

Nah.....we beat em in the rain and we'll beat em easier this time with no rain.  They can't defend against Argyle's offensive attack.  They are good, but Argyle is just a little better.

Celina is gonna be in trouble this week, so enjoy it for one more week.  I think La Vega takes it next week.

7 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

Argyle ain't gonna lose to LV or anyone else this season......unless Hogeboom gets injured.  Our backup Martindale is a good step below and doesn't have the accuracy that Bocephus does. Have you seen the clips?

Those is some bold words right there.  La Vega looms..., then Carthage, then Liberty Hill... in the most likely scenario.  That's a gauntlet of good teams right there.  I haven't seen clips, though.

Carthage and Liberty Hill......one will cancel the other.  It's either gonna be LV or Argyle getting one of them.  I say it's Argyle.  If we can get by tonite and next week.....I like our chances if we remain healthy.  Argyle can flat out score......and the D is pretty darn salty and quick. Good kicking game and special teams too.  Just win at any margin and stay healthy.  Great coaches.

1 hour ago, regaleagle said:

Argyle ain't gonna lose to LV or anyone else this season......unless Hogeboom gets injured.  Our backup Martindale is a good step below and doesn't have the accuracy that Bocephus does. Have you seen the clips?

I think Carthage “dawg pound” might disagree with your prediction.