Atlanta vs Mount Vernon Friday @ Pinetree

mvtigerbacker

Atlanta vs Mount Vernon Friday @ Pinetree   

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Atlanta
    • Mount Vernon

I love to watch a team that plays aggressive from the snap to the whistle and Mt. Vernon is that team. Some call it dirty play because they see someone get knocked on their tail at the end of the play and want to cry foul. I know that aggression will also get you some late hits and flags. All I can tell the rabbits is you better play snap to whistle or you may be on the receiving end of their aggressive play. To me this one is to close to call and it will come down to turn overs.

1 hour ago, ViewFromAfar said:

I love to watch a team that plays aggressive from the snap to the whistle and Mt. Vernon is that team. Some call it dirty play because they see someone get knocked on their tail at the end of the play and want to cry foul. I know that aggression will also get you some late hits and flags. All I can tell the rabbits is you better play snap to whistle or you may be on the receiving end of their aggressive play. To me this one is to close to call and it will come down to turn overs.

I saw MV play Tatum and I loved how their team played. As long as it is kept within the rules and between the lines it is awesome football. Their was the one play out of bounds that was taken too far but you have to love the aggression. I’ll hope these teams have a good clean game with no injuries on either side. Playoffs!  Win or go home!

On 11/24/2018 at 4:04 PM, ClawNAntler said:

If not just a little advice don’t show up at the last minute.

That is good advice. Super nice facility but traffic in and out can be a nightmare if there is a big crowd. Im tempted to ride over to PT tonight and catch this one. 

3 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

That is good advice. Super nice facility but traffic in and out can be a nightmare if there is a big crowd. Im tempted to ride over to PT tonight and catch this one. 

I’ll be in attendance while also keeping up with cowboys game on my phone lol