Carlisle vs. Tenaha

FearTheSpear78

Carlisle vs. Tenaha  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/30/2018 at 11:16 PM

Just now, trueblue82 said:

Tenaha played regional finals and state semifinal on Thursday last year for precisely that reason. State championship game is on Thursday morning. If you go from playing on Friday night to Thursday night to Thursday morning, it’s not a real big deal. If you go from Friday night to Thursday morning, considering you’re losing a day to travel, it can get to be a big deal in a hurry. 

That's what I'm getting at, it's time to get em ready for that situ. 

Man Garrison is getting so little respect. Do people not realize they ALREADY beat San Augustine. Do people not realize they obliterated all opposition? Do people not realize they went undefeated in the toughest district in the state. I’m picking garrison to not beat SA but to stomp SA. Carlisle beats Tenaha In a tough out and then Carlisle “The big bad boogeyman” of the region will face the real boogeyman. All roads in region 3 must go through Garrison. Just ask Alto, Garrison isn’t just for real, but brutally so. Teams remaining must contend with a team that WILL pound the ball right down your throat for at least 400 yards and no adjustment you can make will stop them. 

This Is probably the most talented and special Carlisle team I’ve ever seen. They will beat this good Tenaha team. But their season is in major jeopardy next week, make no mistake about it. And if SA had a tough 3 quarters with Timpson then they better get ready for this Garrison freight train that’s coming.

16 minutes ago, Foozball said:

Man Garrison is getting so little respect. Do people not realize they ALREADY beat San Augustine. Do people not realize they obliterated all opposition? Do people not realize they went undefeated in the toughest district in the state. I’m picking garrison to not beat SA but to stomp SA. Carlisle beats Tenaha In a tough out and then Carlisle “The big bad boogeyman” of the region will face the real boogeyman. All roads in region 3 must go through Garrison. Just ask Alto, Garrison isn’t just for real, but brutally so. Teams remaining must contend with a team that WILL pound the ball right down your throat for at least 400 yards and no adjustment you can make will stop them. 

This Is probably the most talented and special Carlisle team I’ve ever seen. They will beat this good Tenaha team. But their season is in major jeopardy next week, make no mistake about it. And if SA had a tough 3 quarters with Timpson then they better get ready for this Garrison freight train that’s coming.

No dog in the fight but curious... if I ask Alto how "brutally real" Garrison is and they tell me 43-13, and then I ask them how "brutally real" Carlisle is and they tell me 55-12, then what does that mean? hmmmmm

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Foozball said:

Feel better now?  Ya out them feels?  Good.. 

11 minutes ago, Instigator said:

No dog in the fight but curious... if I ask Alto how "brutally real" Garrison is and they tell me 43-13, and then I ask them how "brutally real" Carlisle is and they tell me 55-12, then what does that mean? hmmmmm

Ask them.

Ive seen several games from several teams this year. Carlisle Vs Alto. Carlisle Vs Troup. I watched Joaquin Vs Garrison and I watched Joaquin Vs Carlisle.

Im telling you. People don’t quite understand. That Joaquin game that had y’all sweating last week. Garrison had a contender like that every week (minus Harleton). And they snuffed out all contenders convincingly. 

Carlisle hasn’t faced that schedule. Carlisle has had to dig deep once and that was last Friday. Garrison has been digging deep and uprooting teams all year.