Celina vs Argyle

TCU44

Celina vs Argyle  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/01/2018 at 01:30 AM

Lots of touchy calls against Argyle all night in this one, but not called on Celina in the lines.  The refs were definitely giving Celina a chance.  Argyle was in field goal range to tie it if it came down to that.  Our kicker is very good and can hit from 40 out no problem.  But it didn't come to that......scored on 2nd down.  Survive and advance.....margin doesn't matter. Worst game all year by Argyle and probably best played all year by Celina.  Hats off to those boys and their staff......they played their tails off.  Argyle never got off the bus......just one of those bad game nights that happens in a long season.  The trap game ended up being just that......and almost cost the Eagles their season.  

Guess what???  When I got to the game all the Argyle fans were so confident.......they just didn't get it.  I tried to tell them before the game that this time would be different......that Celina was going to look different, line up different, and play much better than before.  Alot of those fans are the parents to the players.......so I guess the players were feeling overconfident too.  I'm glad they had to struggle for this win........brought them back down to reality in the nick of time. Now I hope they will work harder in practice this week......wake up and smell the coffee.  They will need their very best effort and teamwork to defeat LV next week.......their best.