3A D-1 Sleeper State Champion

TCU44

2 hours ago, OLEMAN said:

Not many years removed since Mally was center stage.  May not got the media as in years past but they have been on the radar.  Playing their best ball when it means something  

Just two years removed from stealing the spotlight from Yoe with the NFL Network in the house and going 14-1. Still 3 guys who were on the field for that are still playing including the hero of the night who made the overtime winning kick.

Then 9-1 last year and drew Rockdale round 1. Had a freak injury off the field to the defensive newcomer of the year that really hurt us against Rockdale. Still we were 36-30 with 4 minutes to go.

it was just amusing to me when the realignment came out. There was whole long thread on here about Reg 2 and it was all about Rabbits and Eagles especially. There was some Raiders Bulldogs and Bears love.  

When the Tigers were brought up not all but several posters dismissed us like we were no type of threat. Not all of course lol one was bringing up a 2005 playoff game. 

I am sure some just had no knowledge. The great thing is like I said you get to go out on the field and prove it. 

I knew malakoff would be a region threat to start the year off, but IMO this region is/was deep with the realignment. Once y’all had the injury bug and lost the 2 games in reg season I started to write off Malakoff. The Jefferson game opened my eyes back up. Before this year I didn’t know y’all had but more than a couple posters on here also @Coach0001

5 hours ago, Racer55 said:

I knew malakoff would be a region threat to start the year off, but IMO this region is/was deep with the realignment. Once y’all had the injury bug and lost the 2 games in reg season I started to write off Malakoff. The Jefferson game opened my eyes back up. Before this year I didn’t know y’all had but more than a couple posters on here also @Coach0001

The first loss to Grandview was honestly something that a young team learns from

We had 6 sophomores on the field who had never lost a football game. They really had never been in a tight game opening their varsity careers with blowouts. Also having been undefeated thru the sub varsities years. 

The second loss well those happen sometimes 

The ones who talked to the most lol their squad was gone week 1 of the playoffs.