Carthage vs Midlothian Heritage, Friday November 30th, 7:30p.m @ The Star

bossman1

Which Team will Advance  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Dawgs
    • Jags

This poll is closed to new votes

From everything I have read MH does not have a very good defense against good offenses.  The Argyle poster has a lot of good information on them and so the LaVega poster. LaVega forced him out of the pocket and he threw several INT’S. I believe the Dawg O line and D line will win this ball game. 

Dawgs 42  MH 28

Lets Go Dawgs!!!!!!!

God Bless coaches, players, and fans. 

1 hour ago, cowboyandchrist said:

From everything I have read MH does not have a very good defense against good offenses.  The Argyle poster has a lot of good information on them and so the LaVega poster. LaVega forced him out of the pocket and he threw several INT’S. I believe the Dawg O line and D line will win this ball game. 

Dawgs 42  MH 28

Lets Go Dawgs!!!!!!!

God Bless coaches, players, and fans. 

I feel the same way.

18 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

MH QB is about 45% as athletic as JJ Green.

oh no doubt.  he is a pocket passer... he has 2 solid WRs, Marshall had 3...  Pretty sure Marshall had a bigger OL, but Heritage OL may be more disciplined.  I don't expect Carthage to have too much trouble.

15 minutes ago, Anxiety said:

Surprisingly to some, this game won't even be close. Bulldogs produce a convincing victory! Then, after Van beats Henderson again, just another day in the office for the Dawgs! Carthage will then face La Vega and it will be on!

Liberty Hill, Sealy or some other team comes in the semis...…..La Vega would not be until Jerry World

7 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

oh no doubt.  he is a pocket passer... he has 2 solid WRs, Marshall had 3...  Pretty sure Marshall had a bigger OL, but Heritage OL may be more disciplined.  I don't expect Carthage to have too much trouble.

Receivers are more than solid. They are legit power 5 receivers. 

26 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I don’t think we’ll let them score 35 points.

I doubt it too, but we’re getting down to the point where the competition gets a little better & you have to give credit to your opponent, I haven’t seen any film in MH, but I know Kilgore hung with them for awhile, if that counts for anything this year.

7 minutes ago, Hlion said:

I love how one gets upset that picked against Carthage LoL. I been wanting y'all to lose since the beginning of time.

Please keep picking against us, our undefeated season has been nice this year(38;and 0 actually). If you say it a'int happening, then good things happen for us. One game at a time! Go Dawgs!!!

• Like 1