bossman1

Which Team will Advance  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Dawgs
    • Jags

This poll is closed to new votes

42 minutes ago, Hlion said:

I told you where he lives the fact you wanna know is kinda weird . You remind me of another poster on here. 

Actually i could care less.  I was just pointing out that you answered a question that wasnt asked.  And i could say that you remind me of another poster on here too but the "other poster" is probably you.

• LOL! 1

On 11/25/2018 at 3:27 PM, bansheefan03 said:

Anyone heard if they going to let school's out early for this one will be cutting it close dealing with rush hour if not 

I heard Carthage is set for a full day of school Friday.....A lot of parents will be checking the children out of school around  1:30 and the teachers will have to re-teach everything anyway, so the supt should just release school about 1:30 and make it easy on ———students, teachers and a lot of the parents

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

I heard Carthage is set for a full day of school Friday.....A lot of parents will be checking the children out of school around  1:30 and the teachers will have to re-teach everything anyway, so the supt should just release school about 1:30 and make it easy on ———students, teachers and a lot of the parents

Agreed

37 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Interesting stat for the day.  Both Carthage & Heritage have scored 515 points on the season through 12 games - about 42.9 points per game.  Carthage has the edge on defense only giving up 188 points where Heritage has allowed 243.

That’s even more impressive to me, because Carthage’s schedule has been much more difficult. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

44 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Interesting stat for the day.  Both Carthage & Heritage have scored 515 points on the season through 12 games - about 42.9 points per game.  Carthage has the edge on defense only giving up 188 points where Heritage has allowed 243.

Very Interesting stats, indeed; Two balanced offenses head to head against each other; We have Surratt, Preston & Co., & to Me at least, that give Carthage a Decided advantage!🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆+1?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Looks like, on paper anyway,  the Dawgs will face their first real test of the 2018 playoffs this friday night.

Yes they will....Midlothian is no joke...Carthage will get pushed for the first time in the playoffs...but I really think it will be just a matter of time before the dam breaks...once it does, Carthage will roll...if by some chance they jump on them early then they will dictate the game....

19 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Looks like, on paper anyway,  the Dawgs will face their first real test of the 2018 playoffs this friday night.

Kilgore was one slip away from jumping up 14-0 on MH with about 5 backups in. I'm not saying that would have changed the final outcome, but Kilgore just fielded one of it's weakest teams in 20 years, and their backups went toe to toe with these guys. I just wasn't that impressed with MH. As long as Carthage comes out and does their thing, this game should be well in hand by halftime. After seeing both of these teams this year im thinking something like:

Carthage- 45

MH- 21

Cowboys cheerleaders/dancers/band are putting on a Christmas show at The Star in Frisco at 6:00...……...Makes for more traffic and parking might be troublesome...……...Carthage peeps better be leaving Carthage by 3:00 or else they may have trouble seeing kickoff.

36 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

Cowboys cheerleaders/dancers/band are putting on a Christmas show at The Star in Frisco at 6:00...……...Makes for more traffic and parking might be troublesome...……...Carthage peeps better be leaving Carthage by 3:00 or else they may have trouble seeing kickoff.

this means most faculty and  staff will be unable to attend.!!!!  which is a shame !!!!

2 hours ago, broncbuster11 said:

Kilgore was one slip away from jumping up 14-0 on MH with about 5 backups in. I'm not saying that would have changed the final outcome, but Kilgore just fielded one of it's weakest teams in 20 years, and their backups went toe to toe with these guys. I just wasn't that impressed with MH. As long as Carthage comes out and does their thing, this game should be well in hand by halftime. After seeing both of these teams this year im thinking something like:

Carthage- 45

MH- 21

I watched some of their games on youtube last night.  Qb had a pretty good arm and they do have some athletes but i dont think they can match up as well with our ahtletes.  It just seems we have more and our D should be too physical for them.  I really want to pick the Dawgs by 2+ td's but we've not had any easy games played at the star, so i'll go with something like Dawgs 35-28ish.  Hope to be dead wrong though and the Dawgs blow the roof off the place with a good old fashioned beat down.

1 hour ago, cotton84 said:

The Star is a great venue and I like watching games there but I sure don't envy yall having to fight that traffic, especially with that extra stuff going on. The plus side is you'll be dry lol.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Vandalman said:

The Star is a great venue and I like watching games there but I sure don't envy yall having to fight that traffic, especially with that extra stuff going on. The plus side is you'll be dry lol.

Be sure & keep us posted IF y’all have to play in the “magic rain”.....☔️⛈🏈

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, cotton84 said:

They did it last year. I doubt it causes extra traffic. I imagine it'll only be the fans from both teams there like last year.

3 hours ago, cotton84 said:

Should not have much problem Makin it by kickoff can take 69 to 380 will take you around all the rush hour traffic and not but bout 15 min longer then takin straight shot 

• Thanks 1