Henderson Vs Van

Cowboy818113

Henderson vs Van  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/01/2018 at 01:00 AM

Who gets to meet the winner of Carthage Vs Midlothian Heritage in the 4th round of the playoffs...  My money is on Henderson not letting the Vandals getting a second win vs my Lions this year and we meet Carthage of the 6th time in 3 years for the right to be in the final 4 in the state!

From what I've read, the Lions are just getting better and fortunately the same is true for Van. Should be a good game. The last time we met I don't think either team was firing on all cylinders. Hard to beat the same team twice in one season but Van has been pretty surprising all season so I'll say Vandals by a TD in a game that makes us all wish we had a pacemaker installed lol.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I know Van has a good team, but just because y'all got a 1 point win when we had 5 turnovers, and lost our QB around halftime during our district meeting doesn't have anything to do with this one.  That QB injury forced our team to adapt, which created a whole new dimension to our offense. So van beating us 2x this year will not happen.

42 minutes ago, Cowboy818113 said:

I know Van has a good team, but just because y'all got a 1 point win when we had 5 turnovers, and lost our QB around halftime during our district meeting doesn't have anything to do with this one.  That QB injury forced our team to adapt, which created a whole new dimension to our offense. So van beating us 2x this year will not happen.

Turnovers and injuries are part of the game and the team that can turn those things in to points and a win is the best team regardless of anything else.  Many times the opposing team causes the turnovers.  Henderson is no doubt a very good team but typically the team that plays a more mistake free game, wins.