Henderson Vs Van

Cowboy818113

Henderson vs Van  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/01/2018 at 01:00 AM

1 minute ago, Vandalman said:

That visitors side at Whitehouse looks too small to hold the crowd Van will bring. Unless the weather forecast is accurate, then the rain may keeps some folks away.

It is too small. Waited too long to get a stadium for Friday night. All the coaches were in agreement to play at SFA except for Moffitt. Plus he wanted to play on Saturday. No agreement could be made until after the game last night and they flipped. Henderson won the flip and plus got the home side.

23 minutes ago, DTrump said:

It is too small. Waited too long to get a stadium for Friday night. All the coaches were in agreement to play at SFA except for Moffitt. Plus he wanted to play on Saturday. No agreement could be made until after the game last night and they flipped. Henderson won the flip and plus got the home side.

Oh well. I guess the plus side is it's only 27 miles from my house and I can use back roads to avoid traffic lol. 

Henderson by two touchdowns at least. They are playing better now than at any point in the season.Offensively they are using all the talent they have available now and defense has been solid all year. Will be very surprised it it is close UNLESS we see a repeat of the 5 turnovers. Only way Van stays close. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Hlion said:

Poll pretty even lot of Carthage peeps picking van that's understandable  . Neither should be expecting a blowout but a blowout more of likely on team than the other. 

Not me.  I think the Lions clean up the 5 turnovers from the first meeting and come out on top in a slugfest.

• Like 1

I have Henderson meeting Carthage in the regional final.......enough said, huh?  I had Van meeting Hendo in this game......so you know already who I believe will win, LOL Good Luck to the Lions this week.  Should be a very hard-hitting tough game......low scoring with Hendo's defense.  Van will force the issue, so maybe Henderson will open up that offense a little more this week.

32 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

Van will force the issue, so maybe Henderson will open up that offense a little more this week.

Hendersons offense has been a little inconsistent all season but I have to give them credit...Friday against Lumberton the offense was creative and unpredictable and kept the Raiders off balance. Probably the best offensive game of the year...especially through the air. 

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Cowboy818113 said:

I know Van has a good team, but just because y'all got a 1 point win when we had 5 turnovers, and lost our QB around halftime during our district meeting doesn't have anything to do with this one.  That QB injury forced our team to adapt, which created a whole new dimension to our offense. So van beating us 2x this year will not happen.

Funny how all the Henderson people act like Henderson was the only team that turned the ball over in the first game. Van also had multiple turnovers including throwing a pick 6. Bottom line is good teams find a way to win. Bad teams, well.......

19 hours ago, DTrump said:

Why in the world would Moffatt agree to play Henderson at SFA when Henderson is 40 miles there and van is 100+ miles?? So much for neutral. Makes no sense. There were plenty of open venues for Saturday but lets keep it real, Henderson coaches refused to play on Saturday because they thought it would be a disadvantage for van losing a day of prep since they just played on Saturday. 

On 11/25/2018 at 7:43 AM, Hlion said:

Beat a team by a point which said team had 5 turnovers 21 pts resulted but a lot of confidence is being brought. None of the area opponents could beat Kilgore/ Palestine. This should be a good game if not a big victory for Henderson.

Not picking one way or the other but I was at the first contest and Henderson fans keep forgetting to mention that Van also had multiple turnovers that game including throwing a pick 6 so to say that was the only reason Van won is irrelevant. 

• Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1