Henderson Vs Van

Cowboy818113

Henderson vs Van  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/01/2018 at 01:00 AM

6 minutes ago, Hlion said:

Already clinched a spot check 

Avoided Mithlothian heritage check 

No shot at District Championship 

Am I missing something?

Us Carthage folks don’t measure our success by who we avoid... We strive to be THE BEST by Defeating the best; No questions come up that way...

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Hlion said:

U ok LoL like I said kinda funny you are trash talking s team in which you beat by one point in which said team had 5 turnovers. 

How am I trash talking a team??? All I said was that it definitely mattered to those guys. And why do you keep falling back on the 5 turnovers? Those are 5 excuses. Hold on to the ball. Van turned the ball over as well including throwing a pick 6. Bottom line is they were the better team that night. Will they be Friday, who knows. Just take your L and move on and quit crying about turnovers. 

Just now, Hlion said:

LoL I wouldn't count on that we are playing just as well don't let the

8-4 record decieve you. This game a toss up and you know it

Wouldn't count on what exactly? I'm pretty sure I just said, who knows who will be better Friday". 

When you turn the ball over 5 times in a game, you usually lose.  But don't act like those 5 turnovers were just a gift to the Vandals.  They call them takeaways for a reason.  Will there be 5 more this game?  Probably not.  Does that mean Henderson wins?  I don't think so.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

When you turn the ball over 5 times in a game, you usually lose.  But don't act like those 5 turnovers were just a gift to the Vandals.  They call them takeaways for a reason.  Will there be 5 more this game?  Probably not.  Does that mean Henderson wins?  I don't think so.

Preach! Dude acts like vandal defense had nothing to do with them. Of the 5 turnovers only one was a gift and that was when van kicked off to the guy that can't catch.