Henderson Vs Van

Cowboy818113

Henderson vs Van  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/01/2018 at 01:00 AM

9 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

I dont want the weather to effect the game but I really dont want to have hours of delays because of lightning.

Agreed. Nothing worse than delays. This season has been crazy. We sat in the rain this year at Pittsburg, storms all around us at Gilmer, and of course nothing was worse than at Palestine. Sat in the rain the ENTIRE game. It never let up. Miserable. Hopefully this game is moved if that’s the case. 

58 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

I dont want the weather to effect the game but I really dont want to have hours of delays because of lightning.

I wonder if they have a predetermined amount of delays before rescheduling. I've been to some games with a couple of delays but not one that they gave up on. Have heard of some though.

On 11/27/2018 at 10:06 AM, FNL1977 said:

Apparently Henderson was not good enough 3 weeks ago. Anything can happen this week but the bottom line is Van came to the almighty DOD and bumped Henderson down a seat. Get comfortable. 

no no lol not going  to happen comeing from a team  thats umm not name Carthage Lmao its Van, cant beat a good team twice and its not going to be Van, Vans in trouble, Hendo wants its revenge and claim primacy.

On 11/27/2018 at 10:58 AM, CarthDawg77 said:

Us Carthage folks don’t measure our success by who we avoid... We strive to be THE BEST by Defeating the best; No questions come up that way...

look at what Carthage has??? for once lol okay Carthage has talents but wouldnt be as good with one of the best Coaches offense and Defense  of East Texas, He$$ i wouldnt mind faceing anybody even with the best coaches on my side to back up if i was in highschool on a team to bail out on tough situations, seriously i dont think Carthage wouldnt be as good without neither coach, they would be good but not as good.

3 minutes ago, LionKing12172920 said:

look at what Carthage has??? for once lol okay Carthage has talents but wouldnt be as good with one of the best Coaches offense and Defense  of East Texas, He$$ i wouldnt mind faceing anybody even with the best coaches on my side to back up if i was in highschool on a team to bail out on tough situations, seriously i dont think Carthage wouldnt be as good without neither coach, they would be good but not as good.

But we Have them, so what’s your point?

• Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

But we Have them, so what’s your point?

my point is in past games wouldnt got to that many success, thats what im comeing from, wouldnt have that many state Championships neither, not jealous juss being logic, rather speak the truth then to lie, ill be ready for next game if you gets pass Heritage and Hendo gets by van then i chat more on Hendo and Carthage again like in the first meetings. 

On 11/27/2018 at 1:19 PM, FNL1977 said:

Preach! Dude acts like vandal defense had nothing to do with them. Of the 5 turnovers only one was a gift and that was when van kicked off to the guy that can't catch. 

maybe Vans Defense has something to do with the turn overs but dont forget Hendersons has a good defense also so this rematch would be a great one.  Better game than the first  Henderson going to be  ready offense and lights out defense fire off both no doubt.

8 hours ago, Vandalman said:

I wonder if they have a predetermined amount of delays before rescheduling. I've been to some games with a couple of delays but not one that they gave up on. Have heard of some though.

I see some smaller classification games being rescheduled already.  I noticed predictions changing about the severe weather being farther east and they moved it a little west. Seems like everyone in agreement now the area has an even better chance of severe thunderstorms.  I wonder about playoff games and delays too. Seems like I've heard they can't play over so many hours or after midnight or something. I'm sure somebody on here knows the rules. We may be missing the Star. 

4 hours ago, LionKing12172920 said:

my point is in past games wouldnt got to that many success, thats what im comeing from, wouldnt have that many state Championships neither, not jealous juss being logic, rather speak the truth then to lie, ill be ready for next game if you gets pass Heritage and Hendo gets by van then i chat more on Hendo and Carthage again like in the first meetings. 

If i'm understanding you correctly i think you're saying the Dawgs wouldn't have had the success we've been having if not for our coaching.  I don't think you'll find a single person from here who would disagree with that. I sure don't.

10 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

My weather app now has thunderstorms mainly before 7:00 pm Friday in the Tyler area. Maybe we will catch a break. Still going to be really windy. 

Well, I understand Hendo’s most prolific poster is in the penalty box until Saturday, so it looks like you may have to keep us up to date Friday in the game....