Henderson Vs Van

Cowboy818113

Henderson vs Van  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/01/2018 at 01:00 AM

41 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

I am really shocked at the poll result...Henderson wins by at least two touchdowns, maybe more. Rain or shine.

Keep counting the Vandals out, they’re used to it and they love it. Been hearing it for months now. Your ignorance is nothing new. 

7 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

Not counting anybody out, just saw what the Vandals had the first time around. 

LOL you’re so confusing. Not counting anybody out??? You just said “Henderson wins by at least two touchdowns maybe more”. And what you saw the first time was a Henderson loss in which their offense was only able to score a TD and a FG. Now all the sudden their gonna win by “two maybe more td’s”. You must have been at the wrong game lol. 

4 minutes ago, FNL1977 said:

LOL you’re so confusing. Not counting anybody out??? You just said “Henderson wins by at least two touchdowns maybe more”. And what you saw the first time was a Henderson loss in which their offense was only able to score a TD and a FG. Now all the sudden their gonna win by “two maybe more td’s”. You must have been at the wrong game lol. 

Maybe so, maybe no...guess we will see in a little while... If I am wrong I will be here eating my crow (chicken fried preferred) and giving the Vandals props for winning first thing Monday morning!! 

15 minutes ago, FNL1977 said:

Yeah, but a lot has changed in those 3 weeks!!!

I don’t see how they expect the results to be that different. Van’s defense played really well in that game. See no reason for it to change today.

12 hours ago, Reddog90 said:

Van isn't scared. Van has won a lot of football games over the last 11 or so years, especially the last 4 or 5. Some of the post on here seem to imply your the only ones to ever be in the playoffs.  You know they do play some tough football outside the "district of doom" right?  Kaufman, Paris, LE and Kennedale they all bring it.  You can count on Van being there and being ready to go Friday night.  The stands will be over flowing and the fans will be loud.  Rain or Shine. I think this will be one of the best games in east Texas this weekend. I think most people feel that way and hope there isn't a lot of delays due to weather. 

Never said there aren't good teams throughout the state, but when one district has 3 teams 3 rounds deep in the playoffs year after year and having to eliminate district foes year after year - it says something about that district. 

Said it before - I will say it again - I am a Henderson fan first, a Carthage fan second and a DOD fan 3rd.

I don’t know who wins tonight, but I hope it’s Van. I think Henderson has a stout team. With that said I have observed some not all posters from Henderson rail on Van for years. First, it was we were in a weak district and a weak region. After losing twice to the same team, who just happened to play in the championship game last year, somehow it just proved we were paper tigers cause Kennedale lost to Carthage. Then realignment happens and everyone but some Henderson folks picked us anywhere from second to fourth. I didn’t take the time to find the posts but a few folks from Henderson picked us dead last. Even the people from Palestine who we had played in non District told you guys to put down the crack pipe. Then week 10 comes around and Van wins a mistake filled game. Most reasonable people predicted the game to be close and it was but both teams made mistakes. Then Henderson people actually thought we would lose to Splendora but were convinced they would crush Lumberton. Anyone that saw Van play last week should agree that had we wanted to run up the score and leave our starters in that game might have been 70-0. I am not asking anyone to not support their team and I even respect people thinking the outcome maybe different. If our season ends tonight, I will consider the season a success. If we win, I would hope for some congrats and I am assure the excuses will flow from some. Hoping for a clean injury free game in which both teams play better than they did in week 10

4 minutes ago, Vandalman said:

Anyone know if they have ticket booths and entrance on the visitors side or do you need to go to the home side to buy tickets and get in? I've never been to this stadium before.

Yes they have a ticket window on the visitor side

4 minutes ago, Cowboy818113 said:

Dang - you really want this game to be played tomorrow don't you!!! 

This is the 3rd round of the playoffs not a meaningless pre-district game. Why would I or anyone else NOT want to play this game in good weather conditions if it is an option?? 

2 minutes ago, FNL1977 said:

This is the 3rd round of the playoffs not a meaningless pre-district game. Why would I or anyone else NOT want to play this game in good weather conditions if it is an option?? 

That’s trueful on that, it’s a playoff game, losers air up basketballs, yes I would want to play a game in good weather conditions, wouldn’t want the weather change anything on the players, these high school kids never know how the weather change there playing in games.

1 minute ago, LionKing12172920 said:

That’s trueful on that, it’s a playoff game, losers air up basketballs, yes I would want to play a game in good weather conditions, wouldn’t want the weather change anything on the players, these high school kids never know how the weather change there playing in games.

Agreed. Has nothing to do with either team being scared of the other. All I’m saying is at this point in the season why not move it to when you know there is no chance of inclement weather when the option is there. That is the only reason these other games have been moved. It’s common sense which SOME people in this forum clearly lack. 

1 minute ago, FNL1977 said:

Agreed. Has nothing to do with either team being scared of the other. All I’m saying is at this point in the season why not move it to when you know there is no chance of inclement weather when the option is there. That is the only reason these other games have been moved. It’s common sense which SOME people in this forum clearly lack. 

Yes, I agree but other fans maybe don’t agree.