Henderson Vs Van

Cowboy818113

Henderson vs Van  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/01/2018 at 01:00 AM

3 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Im happy to get the win. Teams are evenly matched. Officials did not decide the game. Imo Moffatt made the right call going for two. Difference was Hendo had 0 turnovers and Van had 3 including a pick 6. Congrats to Van on a fine season.

As a Van fan this guy gets it. Spot on analysis. ย I would like to see the replay on the 2 pt play cause I have seen and heard numerous people say he caught it some not even from Van, but I couldnโ€™t tell from my seat. To be honest no matter the outcome one team that played their tails off had to lose and this time it was us.ย 

9 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Im happy to get the win. Teams are evenly matched. Officials did not decide the game. Imo Moffatt made the right call going for two. Difference was Hendo had 0 turnovers and Van had 3 including a pick 6. Congrats to Van on a fine season.

..... congrats on the win!!

26 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Yep, I agree. They'll be arguing about that 2 points for weeks lol. It was the right call. No guarantee we would have hitย  the kick. Even if we did there would still be 29 seconds left for the Lions next drive and our D was tired. Then even if we made the stop, there's no guarantee OT would have swung our way either. Turnovers were the difference. Outstanding game from both teams. Has to be one of the best games I've ever watched.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, VictoryFormation said:

As a Van fan this guy gets it. Spot on analysis. ย I would like to see the replay on the 2 pt play cause I have seen and heard numerous people say he caught it some not even from Van, but I couldnโ€™t tell from my seat. To be honest no matter the outcome one team that played their tails off had to lose and this time it was us.ย 

Wouldn't have mattered if he caught it - when wasn't in the endzoneย 

5 minutes ago, Vandalman said:

Yep, I agree. They'll be arguing about that 2 points for weeks lol. It was the right call. No guarantee we would have hitย  the kick. Even if we did there would still be 29 seconds left for the Lions next drive and our D was tired. Then even if we made the stop, there's no guarantee OT would have swung our way either. Turnovers were the difference. Outstanding game from both teams. Has to be one of the best games I've ever watched.

Both teams left it all on the field. Both had their chances. If the 2 pt conversion had been successful and Van had won Henderson would be kicking themselves for missing 3 pats ...and settling for a fg when they had 4th and a foot from the Van 5 with 2:30 left but could not get the play in an got a delay of game penalty. Either could have won...this time it was Hendos turn.

One of the best games ive seen. Kids left it all out on the field tonight. #6 for hendo is a player. Cant wait for next season for the vandals. If im correct i think we are returning 9 and 8. Excited to see what will happen. Cograts Henderson on the win. Good game Vandals.ย 

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Congrats lions. ย I had a hunch. ย Cant believe the score. ย Same as last time just the other way. ย Congrats on a great first season in 10-4a Vandals yall certainly proved you belonged.

Congratulations to Carthage on a hard faught game also, the score from Carthage vs Heritage was really high, seems little even teams except Carthage D. Was better.