Henderson Vs Van

Cowboy818113

Henderson vs Van  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/01/2018 at 01:00 AM

6 hours ago, VictoryFormation said:

I don’t know who wins tonight, but I hope it’s Van. I think Henderson has a stout team. With that said I have observed some not all posters from Henderson rail on Van for years. First, it was we were in a weak district and a weak region. After losing twice to the same team, who just happened to play in the championship game last year, somehow it just proved we were paper tigers cause Kennedale lost to Carthage. Then realignment happens and everyone but some Henderson folks picked us anywhere from second to fourth. I didn’t take the time to find the posts but a few folks from Henderson picked us dead last. Even the people from Palestine who we had played in non District told you guys to put down the crack pipe. Then week 10 comes around and Van wins a mistake filled game. Most reasonable people predicted the game to be close and it was but both teams made mistakes. Then Henderson people actually thought we would lose to Splendora but were convinced they would crush Lumberton. Anyone that saw Van play last week should agree that had we wanted to run up the score and leave our starters in that game might have been 70-0. I am not asking anyone to not support their team and I even respect people thinking the outcome maybe different. If our season ends tonight, I will consider the season a success. If we win, I would hope for some congrats and I am assure the excuses will flow from some. Hoping for a clean injury free game in which both teams play better than they did in week 10

One idiot from Henderson that goes under 3 different names does not constitute most of Henderson. He is an embarrassment, but nothing can be done about him. Don't judge all the fans here by a few