Henderson Vs Van

Cowboy818113

Henderson vs Van  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/01/2018 at 01:00 AM

Just now, DAWG91 said:

Heck he's still butthurt over 33-31

All I know is in Feb when the realignment came out, all us Van folks heard for the next 8 months was that we don't belong in the DOD and we would be fighting just to make the playoffs. The majority of that talk came from Hlion and the Henderson gang. So dont think for a second that it didnt fuel our boys and dont think for a second that our boys didnt have that game circled on our schedule. We don't care how we did it. Bottom line is we won they lost. All we hear now are excuses. Good teams find a way to win and that is exactly what happened in Van 3 weeks ago. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, FNL1977 said:

All I know is in Feb when the realignment came out, all us Van folks heard for the next 8 months was that we don't belong in the DOD and we would be fighting just to make the playoffs. The majority of that talk came from Hlion and the Henderson gang. So dont think for a second that it didnt fuel our boys and dont think for a second that our boys didnt have that game circled on our schedule. We don't care how we did it. Bottom line is we won they lost. All we hear now are excuses. Good teams find a way to win and that is exactly what happened in Van 3 weeks ago. 

Fwiw if you go back and read my posts i said all along yall would prove you belonged.  Congrats on the good year.

• Like 1

Just now, Hlion said:

Not arrogant just good enough to beat Van. You didn't dominate a team that had five turnovers that's kinda of sad.

Apparently Henderson was not good enough 3 weeks ago. Anything can happen this week but the bottom line is Van came to the almighty DOD and bumped Henderson down a seat. Get comfortable. 

Just now, DAWG91 said:

Fwiw if you go back and read my posts i said all along yall would prove you belonged.  Congrats on the good year.

No doubt. Thats because Carthage fans are much more realistic than Henderson fans. Yall have seen enough football to know that. Henderson has some HUGE blinders on. 

5 minutes ago, Hlion said:

Now that just mean y'all stole a state championship lol

Lol if it makes ya feel any better im still butthurt over 33-13 or whatever it was.  And that was way back in 1990 my senior year.  I still remember the helpless feeling i had in the 4th qtr and yall were just running it up the gut for 5-6 yards a pop putting the game away.  That one still hurts.

Just now, Hlion said:

You will be mighty full at eating crow

No one from Van came in here predicting a win. Thats all you. But we're sure not gonna just sit back and let you talk your nonsense as if henderson has beaten us. But if we do need any crow Im sure you have plenty left over after the L henderson took in Van lol Hell you probably had Crow and Dressing last week!

Just now, CarthDawg77 said:

Yeah, we’ve had some of those calls go the other way too.... that’s just football I guess...

For sure. It wouldn't have made a difference in the outcome. You guys took it to us. But I do believe we moved the ball on Carthage better than anyone else in this district. 

10 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Yes you did, and for the most part a lot if others too. Just a handful of doubters. Most of that rhetoric that I remember was from before the realignment and from Hlion doing what he does best. For the most part this district seems to back each other pretty good, until we play each other lol.

1 minute ago, FNL1977 said:

For sure. It wouldn't have made a difference in the outcome. You guys took it to us. But I do believe we moved the ball on Carthage better than anyone else in this district. 

As I’ve said before, “Welcome to Th’ DOOM!” We’re proud to have new blood in our ranks!

Just now, CarthDawg77 said:

As I’ve said before, “Welcome to Th’ DOOM!” We’re proud to have new blood in our ranks!

It was fun for sure. Will be next year as well. I believe van will be returning 8-8 or something close to that. Will be surprised if they stay D1 next realignment though. They barely made it this time and I heard the incoming classes are much smaller. We'll see

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FNL1977 said:

It was fun for sure. Will be next year as well. I believe van will be returning 8-8 or something close to that. Will be surprised if they stay D1 next realignment though. They barely made it this time and I heard the incoming classes are much smaller. We'll see

Looking forward to playing Van in their stadium... I heard it’s nice.👌

• Like 1