The Smoakhouse Forums

Henderson Vs Van

Henderson vs Van  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/01/2018 at 01:00 AM

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Vandals gets the win and 200 of the 300 hundred Lion "fans" leave early 3 qtr....😂😂

LOL! Bail has to be rising with all the jail sentences 😂

All I know is in Feb when the realignment came out, all us Van folks heard for the next 8 months was that we don't belong in the DOD and we would be fighting just to make the playoffs. The majority of

Posted Images

1 hour ago, EnjoyLife said:

Dang...this thread got a little chippy while I was not paying attention. Dont know where FNL1977 came from (btw...welcome to Smoaky) but some how I knew Lion would be in the middle of it lol. No fear.................

LoL I made friends 

• Haha 3
6 hours ago, Hlion said:

U ok LoL like I said kinda funny you are trash talking s team in which you beat by one point in which said team had 5 turnovers. 

Oh yea?

21 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Kinda like TCU44 had?

He was delusional . Carthage is capable of  losing to three teams  & honey suckle jv team ain't one of them

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, FNL1977 said:

Yes it is. Made sure I was off work Saturday and got ponchos ready for Friday. Fingers crossed. 

I dont want the weather to effect the game but I really dont want to have hours of delays because of lightning.

9 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

I dont want the weather to effect the game but I really dont want to have hours of delays because of lightning.

Agreed. Nothing worse than delays. This season has been crazy. We sat in the rain this year at Pittsburg, storms all around us at Gilmer, and of course nothing was worse than at Palestine. Sat in the rain the ENTIRE game. It never let up. Miserable. Hopefully this game is moved if that’s the case. 

58 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

I wonder if they have a predetermined amount of delays before rescheduling. I've been to some games with a couple of delays but not one that they gave up on. Have heard of some though.

On 11/27/2018 at 10:06 AM, FNL1977 said:

Apparently Henderson was not good enough 3 weeks ago. Anything can happen this week but the bottom line is Van came to the almighty DOD and bumped Henderson down a seat. Get comfortable. 

no no lol not going  to happen comeing from a team  thats umm not name Carthage Lmao its Van, cant beat a good team twice and its not going to be Van, Vans in trouble, Hendo wants its revenge and claim primacy.