Henderson Vs Van

Cowboy818113

Henderson vs Van  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/01/2018 at 01:00 AM

1 minute ago, FNL1977 said:

Agreed. Has nothing to do with either team being scared of the other. All I’m saying is at this point in the season why not move it to when you know there is no chance of inclement weather when the option is there. That is the only reason these other games have been moved. It’s common sense which SOME people in this forum clearly lack. 

Exactly!!!

3 minutes ago, FNL1977 said:

Agreed. Has nothing to do with either team being scared of the other. All I’m saying is at this point in the season why not move it to when you know there is no chance of inclement weather when the option is there. That is the only reason these other games have been moved. It’s common sense which SOME people in this forum clearly lack. 

But really and a secret is that The Lions does really good in weather like this, dominated Kilgore in a monsoon lmao 😂 

• Like 1

Just now, LionKing12172920 said:

But really and a secret is that The Lions does really good in weather like this, dominated Kilgore in a monsoon lmao 😂 

Not our first rodeo either. I sat in that same monsoon for 4 quarters and watched the Vandals throw all over Palestine. 

3 minutes ago, FNL1977 said:

Not our first rodeo either. I sat in that same monsoon for 4 quarters and watched the Vandals throw all over Palestine. 

True so it shouldn’t change the players during the game, never know the weather maybe okay, it sometimes don’t do what the weather casts says, can be 70 % chance of rain and don’t rain at all well sprinkle alittle then stop lol I seen it before,unpredictable East Texas weather.

1 minute ago, LionKing12172920 said:

True so it shouldn’t change the players during the game. 

Shouldn’t, but some things are out of their control. Just saying why not eliminate that possibility. I’ll be there early as well rain or no rain somewhere near the 50!

4 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Doesnt seem to be much agreement among the various weather apps about tonight. Mine says 70% rain and thunderstorms with 18 mph wind. Wifes app shows 30% rain. Cowboy posted a screenshot earlier showing 10% rain and then increasing to 30% at 10. KLTV shows 80%.  

Weather may not do much or none at all tonight. But I would bring a umbrella just in case.🙄

6 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Doesnt seem to be much agreement among the various weather apps about tonight. Mine says 70% rain and thunderstorms with 18 mph wind. Wifes app shows 30% rain. Cowboy posted a screenshot earlier showing 10% rain and then increasing to 30% at 10. KLTV shows 80%.  

Which would make sense to just play tomorrow! But whatever lol

1 hour ago, EnjoyLife said:

Latest update via weatherbug for Whitehouse...

B4EAE2E0-6AF8-43D0-914D-B068D532A11E.png

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Vandalman said:

FWIW my app dropped from 70% to 60% at kickoff lol. Who knows? See yall there rain or shine. Safe travels everyone and praying for a good injury free game.

Mine shows the same thing. Of course, mine also shows 70% rain right now and the sun is shining bright. 

4 minutes ago, LionKing12172920 said:

People needs to not put everything in the weather cast but still be alert an bring umbrellas, weather is to unpredictable.

I have my waders, rain jacket and rubber boots in the truck - about to start heading that way!

14 minutes ago, FNL1977 said:

Kinda like the way y’all blamed the last loss on 5 turnovers lol

Wasn’t me?? That was Hlion saying about the turnovers not me but yes some of them turnovers were from Van and most came from ourself shooting self in foot. Tonight’s it’s another game now not what’s in past or whatever won’t Mather it’s what happens to night at 7 or 7:30 till then.