Player Transfers/Going Pro

Stoney

3 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Khalil Tate is reportedly leaving Arizona after one year Kevin Sumlin. This is after his famous tweet that caused Arizona not to hire Navy HC Ken Niumatalolo. How many options does a option QB have?

Move to safety? Lol

• LOL! 1

17 hours ago, Stoney said:

Khalil Tate is reportedly leaving Arizona after one year Kevin Sumlin. This is after his famous tweet that caused Arizona not to hire Navy HC Ken Niumatalolo. How many options does a option QB have?

I'd say if Gus stays at Auburn...he'd be right up his ally. He fits right in the Cam Newton mold, except fast as heck.

26 minutes ago, ETXfan16 said:

Michigan? I expect KK to go there since they don't have an OC. Shea Patterson is not expected to return either. That would be dangerous

KK with Michigan’s personel would be as ugly as Chad Morris at Arkansas this year.  I know you gotta start somewhere, but square pegs and round holes.....

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Hlion said:

I think he may go to North Carolina much better option especially if they get Kk

You think UNC is closer to playing in the playoffs than Auburn? 

Hes only got 1 year and I’d think he would choose a school he believes could be a contender for his 1 year. 

6 minutes ago, Hlion said:

Could be with right coach . Mack and kk have a better shot than guz. 

yep, I'd much rather try to run through that chump ACC side their in...just look at Pitt making it to the title game. any decent team with a friendly schedule (constant these days - look at Miami last year, until late...like 10-0) would have been undefeated.

until the NCAA sets a hard-fast rule that a team MUST have a conference which pushes Notre Dame to ACC and BYU to Big 12 and makes them grab up Houston or Central Florida to make twelve teams. 

I am wondering if after more chaos this year with the "playoff 4" and the NCAA's desperate want to put 2 SEC teams in the final 4...if there will be a quick push to go to 8 teams.

23 minutes ago, CoachPelvisPresley said:

until the NCAA sets a hard-fast rule that a team MUST have a conference which pushes Notre Dame to ACC and BYU to Big 12 and makes them grab up Houston or Central Florida to make twelve teams. 

I am wondering if after more chaos this year with the "playoff 4" and the NCAA's desperate want to put 2 SEC teams in the final 4...if there will be a quick push to go to 8 teams.

It’s not a desperate push... Georgia has looked the part of a top 4 team all season. They have a sound defense with an offense that’s as loaded as anyone’s with talent. There isn’t a case can be made against them that can’t be made for every other team you want in its place...This isn’t me blowing the sec horn, But you need to be able to legitimately back up and argument if you’re going to make statements like that..And you can’t other than make butthurt statements about what you think the committee wants. 

All they did em was essentially create a 3rd playoff game. Georgia vs Bama in a quarterfinal. Each team controls it’s own fate. Ou essentially controls its own too as they beat Texas and they are probably in over Ohio st and a probable Georgia loss. 

24 minutes ago, Hlion said:

I hope Williams the RB from A&M stays another year but if he gets a 2nd round or better grade you can't blame him. He having a remarkable year and could very will be A&M best back they had. I remember some other RB that we're good absolutely should have stayed.

Williams isn’t going second round. He’s undersized and doesn’t do anything extraordinary besides pass block. He’s also disappointed in games vs Clemson and miss who have nfl caliber defensive lines. He’s a 4th rd guy at best imo. But I am not sure his stock could get any higher by staying. He’s a very solid college back, but he’s limited physically. He probably won’t ever be a feature back in an nfl offense. But he is a great option on 3rd down and will have a long career on a roster as a third down shotgun package guy. 

• Like 1

thing is, I think the Georgia offense is a shell of itself from last year...I don't think the 2 RB's despite being good are near as explosive/great as Chubb and Michel...WR's may not seem as steady either. 

they show QB work to be better and maybe so...

what will be dangerous is if Georgia SOMEHOW nuts up and beats Alabama this weekend...and Oklahoma beats Texas by a couple TD's...while Ohio State pounds Northwestern by 28 if they have it together --- what then...

Just now, CoachPelvisPresley said:

thing is, I think the Georgia offense is a shell of itself from last year...I don't think the 2 RB's despite being good are near as explosive/great as Chubb and Michel...WR's may not seem as steady either. 

they show QB work to be better and maybe so...

what will be dangerous is if Georgia SOMEHOW nuts up and beats Alabama this weekend...and Oklahoma beats Texas by a couple TD's...while Ohio State pounds Northwestern by 28 if they have it together --- what then...

I think Bama has to lose convincingly to not get in the playoffs. A close loss they will want to see more. Bama has dominated this season like few before it have. Their closest spread points wise was a 22 point victory over a currently top 20 A&M team... If they lose to Georgia by single digits, it’s going to be very hard to justify keeping them out. Even over other teams like ou and Ohio st. If the goal is to get the best 4 teams in, Bama has its spot locked regardless of this weekend unless they lose by 2-3 tds or something. But I don’t bama losing. If OU handles business, then Georgia is out and Ou is in. 

11 minutes ago, WETSU said:

A&M will have quite a few guys leave after this season, but I’m not sure on who yet. They need to lose like 15 players or something between the draft and transfers in order to make room for their current class. 

What’s your percentage on Starkel?

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

What’s your percentage on Starkel?

Very high. Almost certain. Starkel has the arm talent to be very good in the right system somewhere. He reminds me of the type of guys Gundy turns into studs at Oklahoma st. He will transfer somewhere with that sort of system and doesn’t have a legit stud in place. 

• Mr. P changed the title to Player Transfers/Going Pro