Player Transfers/Going Pro

Stoney

2 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

Has Stidham already declared?  Or is it just assumed he's leaving early?  Bryant would be a good fit in Malzahn's offense.

Haven’t heard anything on Stidham. But that sure sounds like a possibility. 

I see Jalen Hurts transferring from BAMA for his senior year. On offense, LT Jonah Williams is first round talent and draft eligible, so I think he’s gone. On defense, NFL scouts seem to really like DE Raekwon Davis, NT Quinnen Williams, and ILB Mack Wilson, and I could see FS Deonte Thompson and OLB Anfernee Jennings declaring as well. C Ross Peirsebacher (sp?), RB Damien Harris, TE Hale Hentges, and OLB Christian Miller are all seniors. Maybe Nick can cobble together an Independence Bowl qualifier out of what he has left. 

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, trueblue82 said:

I see Jalen Hurts transferring from BAMA for his senior year. On offense, LT Jonah Williams is first round talent and draft eligible, so I think he’s gone. On defense, NFL scouts seem to really like DE Raekwon Davis, NT Quinnen Williams, and ILB Mack Wilson, and I could see FS Deonte Thompson and OLB Anfernee Jennings declaring as well. C Ross Peirsebacher (sp?), RB Damien Harris, TE Hale Hentges, and OLB Christian Miller are all seniors. Maybe Nick can cobble together an Independence Bowl qualifier out of what he has left. 

He’s got Tua and those receivers coming back. Those alone are enough to win a title if they all stay healthy, but we all know they just reload everywhere. 

• Mr. P changed the title to Player Transfers/Going Pro
1 hour ago, txk85 said:

he's announcing @ 6 tonight so i guess we'll find out then. i did see where the Gus bus was at his house today though. 

22 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

Truth or speculation?

Bryant is going to Mizzou.

43 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

Will Grier skipping West Virginia bowl game.

I don’t like it but I can’t blame the kids for doing this. How many times have we seen a kid get hurt and that sure thing, big money NFL contract disappear.