Player Transfers/Going Pro

Stoney

1 hour ago, Valhalla said:

I also never expected Murray to take a snap as a the starting QB for Oklahoma.

If I recall, I said Kyler would be better off focusing on baseball, or just resign himself to being a slot receiver. 

I said Baker would be the second-coming of Hays McEachern. I figured he'd be a colorful (bench) character. 

The moral of the story: if I make any pronouncements of a player's potential, the opposite is probably true.  :D 

7 minutes ago, AKA said:

If I recall, I said Kyler would be better off focusing on baseball, or just resign himself to being a slot receiver. 

I said Baker would be the second-coming of Hays McEachern. I figured he'd be a colorful (bench) character. 

The moral of the story: if I make any pronouncements of a player's potential, the opposite is probably true.  :D 

Does that only work on OU QBs because I know one in College Station that could use a pronouncement or three.

• LOL! 1

14 minutes ago, AKA said:

You need to focus on defensive players for awhile.

• LOL! 2

26 minutes ago, AKA said:

Why not both?  :lol: 

Tate plays immediately as a graduate transfer, Fields takes over the next season, Tua leaves Alabama as a grad transfer after a freshman phenom (His brother) takes his starting spot, and transfers to Oklahoma for his final season after Fields leaves for the draft...I can see it

• Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, topher805 said:

Tate plays immediately as a graduate transfer, Fields takes over the next season, Tua leaves Alabama as a grad transfer after a freshman phenom (His brother) takes his starting spot, and transfers to Oklahoma for his final season after Fields leaves for the draft...I can see it

BREAKING: obscure NCAA loophole grants Baker Mayfield 6th year of college eligibility.    :woot: 

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

What happened to the two headed offensive genius that was TCU’s OC? 

I’m not sure that they did anything wrong.  Robinson pissed away half of their drives in the bigger games...  gave away the football like Santa on Christmas Eve

• Like 2

Robinson is a zone-read option QB. He's out of place in a pass-first scheme. Collins made the Frog offense look much better before he got banged-up. 

I doubt Robinson ever starts for Mizzou, unless due to injury.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Valhalla said:

WR A.D. Miller from Oklahoma is transferring.

<sigh>  Disappointing. He wasn't going to start next year, but with Brown, Basquine and Tease all leaving, he would've got plenty of snaps and targets. 

Unless he transfers to some lesser program who throws the ball all over the place and assures him of a starting role, I don't see the wisdom of this. 

34 minutes ago, CoachPelvisPresley said:

Didn't Kansas spend all kinds of $$$ to get TCU's OC thinking he was the greatest thing since sliced bread, then fire him mid-way thru the year...HC probably realized "oh h*@l, if I'm about to get fired...I might as well call the plays so I can at least blame myself when it blows up".

Yes they just hired the wrong TCU OC. They hired Meachum and it’s Cumby that is the better OC.