Player Transfers/Going Pro

Stoney

From Adam Schefter: Oregon’s Justin Herbert, who likely would have been the top QB drafted in April, announced he is staying in school. Not a bad December for Oregon. It lands the No. 1 recruit in the country from the ESPN300 for the first time ever. Now its prized QB returns for his senior season. https://t.co/O5MrRD7PEV

Oregon might be preseason top 5, definitely top 10. 

• Like 1

On 12/26/2018 at 1:04 PM, MrBuddyGarrity said:

From Adam Schefter: Oregon’s Justin Herbert, who likely would have been the top QB drafted in April, announced he is staying in school. Not a bad December for Oregon. It lands the No. 1 recruit in the country from the ESPN300 for the first time ever. Now its prized QB returns for his senior season. https://t.co/O5MrRD7PEV

Oregon might be preseason top 5, definitely top 10. 

I would put them at #11...  Remember, all Oregon is returning is a "decent team" and a great recruiting class... Sounds like the start of every Texas Longhorn season prior to this year.

35 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Ok...if that's how you wanna live. It's a free country. This is a thread about college players transferring/going pro. You might wanna stay on that topic snowflake. 

What the hell are you talking about.....???

the kid can’t hang onto the football and that’s a fact.  His talent would shine there if he can hang onto the ball.  The rest of your post/edited quote was uncalled for and quite 3rd gradish

4 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

I would put them at #11...  Remember, all Oregon is returning is a "decent team" and a great recruiting class... Sounds like the start of every Texas Longhorn season prior to this year.

True, hopefully they dont choke off a game like this season versus Stanford, I like their HC. 

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

What the hell are you talking about.....???

the kid can’t hang onto the football and that’s a fact.  His talent would shine there if he can hang onto the ball.  The rest of your post/edited quote was uncalled for and quite 3rd gradish

What??? Oh, it's ok for you to edit my post and put words in my mouth that I didn't say. But I can't do the same? Hhhmmm...sounds like snowflake logic to me. 

3 hours ago, TTman7 said:

What??? Oh, it's ok for you to edit my post and put words in my mouth that I didn't say. But I can't do the same? Hhhmmm...sounds like snowflake logic to me. 

Did u even read what I said????  It was nothing about you personally, it was about the players inability to hang onto the football and said in jest.  It happens on this site quite often.  I guess it offended you to the point of saying something really stupid about somebody you don’t even know.   Talk about acting like a snowflake

22 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

Did u even read what I said????  It was nothing about you personally, it was about the players inability to hang onto the football and said in jest.  It happens on this site quite often.  I guess it offended you to the point of saying something really stupid about somebody you don’t even know.   Talk about acting like a snowflake

Don't wanna be called a snowflake, then don't act like one. 

You got something to say to me or about a post I make...SAY IT TO ME. Don't edit my post to say something i didn't say. The content was irrelevant and not the point. It's the principle of it. 

You must be a lumberjerk fan. 

25 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

You got something to say to me or about a post I make...SAY IT TO ME. Don't edit my post to say something i didn't say. The content was irrelevant and not the point. It's the principle of it. 

Merry Christmas

29 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Everyone does the “Fify” joke on here... It’s never personal towards the poster (unless you take it that way). You sound like more of the snowflake here bud. Relax dude. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, ETXfan16 said:

Everyone does the “Fify” joke on here... It’s never personal towards the poster (unless you take it that way). You sound like more of the snowflake here bud. Relax dude. 

Nothing to do with the "fify". Read what I said "bud".