Player Transfers/Going Pro

Stoney

3 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Fields is going to transfer to Ohio State.

Is he gonna be eligible to start that first year or will he redshirt? Because if he plays that’s some huge karma coming down on Tate Martell.

3 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Is he gonna be eligible to start that first year or will he redshirt? Because if he plays that’s some huge karma coming down on Tate Martell.

I think it depends on his waiver to the NCAA on the reason that he is leaving Georgia.

If it's because of the racial issue with the Georgia baseball player then he could be eligible to play immediately. 

3 hours ago, Stoney said:

Tate Martell is "100% confident that [he] will be the starting quarterback for Ohio State"

I think Martell is a good football player, but him ditching A&M might have been one of the dumbest decisions imo, as far as seeing the field goes. He's got serious speed and has a good arm, but Ohio State has had significant depth at the QB spot the past 4 years. He's also got a serious ego problem. This will likely end with Martell transferring.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ETXfan16 said:

Tate Martell is "100% confident that [he] will be the starting quarterback for Ohio State"

I think Martell is a good football player, but him ditching A&M might have been one of the dumbest decisions imo, as far as seeing the field goes. He's got serious speed and has a good arm, but Ohio State has had significant depth at the QB spot the past 4 years. He's also got a serious ego problem. This will likely end with Martell transferring.

He's a punk. No other way of putting it.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, ETXfan16 said:

He definitely is. His ego is to the moon.

The kids whole act when he was a Aggie commit rubbed me wrong. The whole fake Texan, I want the 5 best WRs in the country to play for me, then the leaked DM where he said “I’m only committed to A&M because their QBs are 🐴 (that’s a donkey) and I can start day one”. I know it’s wrong and pretty damn childish of a grown man to feel this way about a kid, but nothing would make me a more firm believer in karma than if that kid never started at Ohio State. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Stoney said:

The kids whole act when he was a Aggie commit rubbed me wrong. The whole fake Texan, I want the 5 best WRs in the country to play for me, then the leaked DM where he said “I’m only committed to A&M because their QBs are 🐴 (that’s a donkey) and I can start day one”. I know it’s wrong and pretty damn childish of a grown man to feel this way about a kid, but nothing would make me a more firm believer in karma than if that kid never started at Ohio State. 

I don't care for Fields. Just don't think he's a team player but, if I'm him when I step on OSU campus I'm looking up this punk and I'm gonna whip his A immediately! Then catch my breath and do it again!

17 minutes ago, Stoney said:

I know what you mean. I watched the kid on that documentary that had Jake Fromm in it, and every time Martell spoke I just cringed. And honestly, I don't think Fields is much better attitude wise. It's going to be a circus in Columbus 

• Like 1