Airline makes fun of girl with weird name.

DaveTV1

• 1 month later...
On 11/29/2018 at 5:22 PM, DaveTV1 said:

https://www.aol.com/article/lifestyle/2018/11/29/mom-accuses-southwest-airlines-employee-of-publicly-mocking-her-5-year-olds-name/23604615/   

People are giving their kids weird names today, no wonder they're so messed up in the head.  

Evidently the numb nuts have never read how a name affects people from childhood thru their adult life.  In basic training, we had a guy who’s last name happened to be Fuchs, and he was a conscientious objector.  The Drill Instructors never grasped how to pronounce the “h” sound in his name, so they just used a “k” sound.  For the whole 8 weeks.

• LOL! 1

7 hours ago, Hagar said:

Evidently the numb nuts have never read how a name affects people from childhood thru their adult life.  In basic training, we had a guy who’s last name happened to be Fuchs, and he was a conscientious objector.  The Drill Instructors never grasped how to pronounce the “h” sound in his name, so they just used a “k” sound.  For the whole 8 weeks.

It encourages bullying in my opinion.  They think they're being cute or unique or cultural, but what they're doing is just following along with the crowd.  I remember when it was "hip" to name their child in the city they were conceived in, and that didn't last very long.  

12 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

It encourages bullying in my opinion.  They think they're being cute or unique or cultural, but what they're doing is just following along with the crowd.  I remember when it was "hip" to name their child in the city they were conceived in, and that didn't last very long.  

Imo Dave, this goes way past “hip”.  I’d bet my last dollar her parents are registered Democrats.  The name they gave the child is a snowflake move.  What ungodly thing happened to them growing up (or in the womb) to turn an amazing thing like the human brain into a pile of oatmeal?  :headbang:

On 1/4/2019 at 9:43 AM, KirtFalcon said:

It all started with Johnny Cash and "A Boy Named Sue" .... How do you do? ....

Yeah, Johnny Cash doing a Shel Silverstein song. You should hear the other one..."Father of A Boy Named Sue". It's very, very weird...