Kareem Hunt Cut By Chiefs After Video’s Release

1 hour ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Big dummy. 

These guys are blurring the lines between the action on the field, just inflicting as much pain and punishment as possible, with their life outside the stadium. 

• Like 1

Roger Goodell has the video since March and DID nothing!!

Let that sink in nothing with hard video evidence 

Shows again what the whole Zeke thing last year was nothing but and attack on Jones and to try and help the Giants.

washngton will waiver claim Hunt shortly 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Coach0001 said:

Shows again what the whole Zeke thing last year was nothing but and attack on Jones and to try and help the Giants.

Goodell took Zeke away because Jerry tried to get him fired. 100% 💩.

9 hours ago, Coach0001 said:

Lol! Use to be the Cowboys signing all the outlaws now the Skins. 

If I was Jerry Jones...I'd be filing another lawsuit or at the very least a grievance. Maybe Zeke too. His suspension set the precedence. 

Hunt HAS to receive a 6 game suspension. Regardless if he was cut by the Chiefs or not. The suspension would begin whenever he is signed by another team. 

I think he's gone for the rest of the season with a suspension, and part of next year.  I'd like to see the video to see exactly what happened.  I can't make a judgement on it without seeing it.  He could have been going after a guy, and she inadvertently or at the last second got in his way.  I don't know.  If he attacked her personally that's a different issue.  I can see a team picking him up, because he has some talent.  If they don't he's ruined a career and doesn't have a lot of money with the rookie contract he has.  He hasn't even made a million, and that's not counting taxes.  He messed up big time.  

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Stoney said:

^ Did you see the soccer player who announced his retirement on Twitter by using notes, instead of just tweeting it out? I’m not very computer smart but I can handle that one. 😂

Twitter has a character count, so you can't type past a certain amount of spaces. So people resort to taking a screenshot of their notes. But even then, c'mon! They can't type up a formal looking letter and make it at least look presentable? For all I know, he could have been sitting on the john when he announced his retirement lol