Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals

BoyzNdaHood

DF vs newton  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2018 at 01:30 AM

Just now, Eagleborn said:

197-19 is Newton in playoffs. 

But honestly they haven't played anyone in playoffs.and actually no one since pre district. We had harmony second round or I would be saying the same thing for us.i think that's going to be to our advantage.newton hasn't really had to put out at All,all season except against wos.

11 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Impressive. Definitely very talented kids

Thanks, bud. Two others will receive offers here soon, so that will make 7 guys on the team. I lost to you guys two years in a row and end up playing with Tyler Boyd. What’s Tyler doing these days?

5 hours ago, DOB said:

I'm rooting for D'Field ....

but reality sets in ...

therefore, the best thing I'm rooting for is for Newton to get lost on their way to the stadium.

Ha ha, I'm with ya.  Would love for District 21 to come out on top, but like you, reality hits hard and fast.  If DF thinks Waskom came outta the gate hard hard-n-fast, they ain't seen nuttin yet!!

8 minutes ago, BiggieSmalls said:

Thanks, bud. Two others will receive offers here soon, so that will make 7 guys on the team. I lost to you guys two years in a row and end up playing with Tyler Boyd. What’s Tyler doing these days?

So you played at sfa. And last I heard I thought he was getting into coaching.that may be wrong but I can reach out and find out for sure.

27 minutes ago, Newton2003 said:

Screenshot_20181025-210352.jpg

That's just stupid.reminds me so much of the 08-10 teams for us.but these Newton guys seem to have gotten more attention.and I think that has a lot to do with technology nowadays. You had to do some really extra things to get noticed in our size division back in the day.even if we lose I'm going to enjoy the heck out of watching all that talent from a small community.nothing but respect already for Newton even before this run y'all have had.two powerhouse small schools rich with tradition and talent going at it. Best thing ever as a high school football fan.

16 minutes ago, BiggieSmalls said:

I haven't seen him in a couple of years. I can ask his mama next time I see her.

It wouldn't bother me a bit to see Df come out n hit Newton in the mouth. Newton looks to me to be bored with the game most of the time. I would love to see them get a double handful of grass and really get after someone. I saw a little bit in the WOS game but the field conditions were terrible. Ankle deep mud can make em all look like plow horses. Newton has a really special  bunch. People don't realize how special til about midway through the second quarter. Beautiful to watch.

• Like 1

• Mr. P changed the title to Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals