Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals

BoyzNdaHood

DF vs newton  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2018 at 01:30 AM

5 minutes ago, NewtonNation said:

Don't stop talking, y'all definitely have some tough competition up there and it shows when a 4th place team makes it to the region finals. Congrats! Well deserved! 

You have jokes! But in all reality I will not argue your point! It is what it is, but this 4th Place team is about to wake up the whole great state of Texas and shock the Nation! Who them 3 loss Tigers  anyway? Lol! 

I expect a close game with Newton as the winner, but if they fumble the football or throw interceptions and give y'all a short field, they will pay for it. It's really hard to no how a teenager will react to things. An example from the past we score, kick off, y'all fumble we recover at the five, score again. Kick off, hold y'all to three and out. Y'all punt. Y'all stack the box expecting run and we throw a 63 yard bomb. It's 21 - 0 and the first quarter ain't over. That happened in a real state championship game. It is hard to recover from that. Not saying that will happen to y'all or us but you never know. Turn overs have a way of changing everything up. And yes speed kills, we have a little bit of that ourselves.

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Purpleforever said:

Never mind that went completely over your head.

🤨 Go to bed! You need a lot of sleep! Wake up, read everything again!! I figure you are of atleast average intelligence, maybe just a little tired, drunk or high! Lol!!!  I think you confused yourself!!!!

1 minute ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

This is a great post! Unfortunately for the Newton players sake, even if we get beat by 100, them guys going to feel the pain! ( These Tigers will light you up on Defense!) Like I haven’t seen since 2010! 

Tiger creed, NO PAIN NO GAIN! Let’s go Tigers!

Yeppa'!!!!!

Go Blue!

12 minutes ago, Purpleforever said:

I expect a close game with Newton as the winner, but if they fumble the football or throw interceptions and give y'all a short field, they will pay for it. It's really hard to no how a teenager will react to things. An example from the past we score, kick off, y'all fumble we recover at the five, score again. Kick off, hold y'all to three and out. Y'all punt. Y'all stack the box expecting run and we throw a 63 yard bomb. It's 21 - 0 and the first quarter ain't over. That happened in a real state championship game. It is hard to recover from that. Not saying that will happen to y'all or us but you never know. Turn overs have a way of changing everything up. And yes speed kills, we have a little bit of that ourselves.

Well you actually bring up another one of my homer reasons to pick us! I bet Newton better not have 3 fumbles and 100 yards of penalties against DF and expect to win by 50!

( Do respect the respect though!) 

Just know that if it does happen to be close, the VICTORY will go to the Tigers. ( we have tasted defeat 3 times this year, it’s definitely over- rated) Good Luck PurpleForever!

4 minutes ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

This is a great post! Unfortunately for the Newton players sake, even if we get beat by 100, them guys going to feel the pain! ( These Tigers will light you up on Defense!) Like I haven’t seen since 2010! 

Tiger creed, NO PAIN NO GAIN! Let’s go Tigers!

Doubt creeping in?

• LOL! 1

5 minutes ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

Well you actually bring up another one of my homer reasons to pick us! I bet Newton better not have 3 fumbles and 100 yards of penalties against DF and expect to win by 50!

( Do respect the respect though!) 

Just know that if it does happen to be close, the VICTORY will go to the Tigers. ( we have tasted defeat 3 times this year, it’s definitely over- rated) Good Luck PurpleForever!

It leaves a nasty taste in your mouth.

1983 DAINGERFIELD TIGERS outscored opponents 631-8 during their State Championship Run!!!!!!

Gave up:

2 points to Kilgore by a ball being snapped over Punters head and out the endzone.

6 points to Carthage led by All State RB Roscoe Tatum! Tatum did pretty good at TCU also!!

This was/is the Greatest Football Team ever!!!

TIGER PRIDE NEVER DIES!!!!!!!🐯🐯🐯🐯.

Is this why people hate the Daingerfield? The 6 Championships 9 appearances? 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

Actually feeling a little sad about being the ones that dash those Newton plans of another Championship! We already did it twice, and I’m afraid if we do it again, specially this year, Newton might take Daingerfield off their Christmas Card List!!!! 

LOL we wouldn't do that. Might send you a lump of coal.

9 minutes ago, Back2swag said:

Omg Daingerfields fans are crazy as hell 

What’s really crazy is some of us actually believe this #### that is coming out of our mouths! Lol. 

Somebody has to lose, might as well be Alabama, oh I mean Newton! Lol( Actually want Alabama to drop a Hundred on Oklahoma, and then get spanked by Clemson) 

just say’n!

16 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

1983 Daingerfield Tigers outscored opponents 631-8 during their State Championship Run!!!!!!

Gave up:

2 points to Kilgore by a ball being snapped over Punters head and out the endzone.

6 points to Carthage led by All State RB Roscoe Tatum! Tatum did pretty good at TCU also!!

This was/is the Greatest Football Team ever!!!

TIGER PRIDE NEVER DIES!!!!!!!🐯🐯🐯🐯.

Is this why people hate the Tigers? The 6 Championships 9 appearances? 

Maybe this is why some say " IT WILL BE SWEET FOR THE TIGERS TO LOSE" SWEET FOR THOSE TIGERS TO GET BLOWN OUT"?????

I don't hate y'all. Good program, Good tradition. Why would I hate you. Just makes it  that much better when we beat you. Um wait y'all had a down year.

• Mr. P changed the title to Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals