Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals

BoyzNdaHood

DF vs newton  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2018 at 01:30 AM

its 1:25 this a.m. and it is game day. Today is going to be a good day. wife and i are getting to keep our great granddaughter for the day  and that always brings  smiles, laughter and joy.  it don't get  any better. what might be close is if them Eagles show up ready to play. i would like them to play up to there potential. and that would be bad news for our opponent.  I pray for safe travel for all and injury free game. Its going to be a good game with two teams with the never give up attitude. JMHO

I predict the Daingerfield Fans will start exiting the game midway through the 2nd quarter (when them 🦅 are flying high and up by 50 plus)  and grab them a frito chili pie to go as they hit the road back to Tiggerville to start 🏀 season! If there is one thing I have learned about these Crazies from Daingerfield it is they are Delusional. They have no clue or idea of what is coming at them tonight in Lufkin! I don’t see Newton hitting the brakes on Daingerfield like they did on Paul Pewitt (66-0 at the half) it’s going to get pretty Dirty 4 Daingerfield tonight! Save yourself time and $ Tigger Fans just pull up to your computer and listen to the livestream of them Tigers getting stomped on and walked on by them Newton 🦅! There is going to be a Massive 🚂 Wreck tonight in Lufkin and I must say I’m going to enjoy watching every moment of it! 

9 hours ago, LSUTigahs said:

Just not many highlight reel photographs for the DF bunch. 

Youll have plenty to see of those Eagles from Newton though. 

Good thing these were were taken before this ‘matchup’. 

well I don't have a dog in this fight...I just happened to shoot these for Texas Football magazine...

DCTF.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FigNewton98 said:

I predict the Daingerfield Fans will start exiting the game midway through the 2nd quarter (when them 🦅 are flying high and up by 50 plus)  and grab them a frito chili pie to go as they hit the road back to Tiggerville to start 🏀 season! If there is one thing I have learned about these Crazies from Daingerfield it is they are Delusional. They have no clue or idea of what is coming at them tonight in Lufkin! I don’t see Newton hitting the brakes on Daingerfield like they did on Paul Pewitt (66-0 at the half) it’s going to get pretty Dirty 4 Daingerfield tonight! Save yourself time and $ Tigger Fans just pull up to your computer and listen to the livestream of them Tigers getting stomped on and walked on by them Newton 🦅! There is going to be a Massive 🚂 Wreck tonight in Lufkin and I must say I’m going to enjoy watching every moment of it! 

You better hope it's in your favor like this or you'll be having to get a hotel at the local crack corner in Lufkin and have a major relapse after my Tigers contend with your all mighty snack cakes

• Stinks 1

@FigNewton98 you call us delusional? I call our Nation die hard fans that believe in our young men to know end. We don't care how high you're rated. We care about playing with heart and no matter the outcome we show PRIDE PASSION & TRADITION!!!! IN the words of the man, the myth, and the legend THIS IS DAINGERFIELD HOLMES!!!! @98crush

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

12 hours ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Kinda like DF fans this year with the exception of @EastTxFinest, @Fblife13, & @MuleSlicks.

Don’t get me wrong I think it’s great that you guys are here now, but those 3 have supportted this team through thick and thin. 

You gotta love die hard reppers that can talk smack and these old boys are💯 Tiger Blue.    Respect 

7 hours ago, KrookedWolfe said:

1983 DAINGERFIELD TIGERS outscored opponents 631-8 during their State Championship Run!!!!!!

Gave up:

2 points to Kilgore by a ball being snapped over Punters head and out the endzone.

6 points to Carthage led by All State RB Roscoe Tatum! Tatum did pretty good at TCU also!!

This was/is the Greatest Football Team ever!!!

TIGER PRIDE NEVER DIES!!!!!!!🐯🐯🐯🐯.

Is this why people hate the Daingerfield? The 6 Championships 9 appearances? 

This is 2018 ... not 1983 ... I was in South Korea in 1983, long, long ago ...

• LOL! 1

5 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

This is 2018 ... not 1983 ... I was in South Korea in 1983, long, long ago ...

Ol Haysead was in Korea then too, at Osan AFB. He tells me the stories about bar fights and squid and the rotten cabbage meals. He says a dude woke up in a Bijo ditch and found out he lost his Yobo wife after he done paid to rent her for the whole month! TrueStorie

First off, purple pride never dies......lmao. just had to throw out there how funny I think that is. Having purple as a primary color is bad enough,but to incorporate it in a slogan is even worse ,js. anyway..                                                      DFIELD 43 PURPLE PRIDE 41. you can count on it. Due to the lack of competition they have not had to play against since pre district,we jump out and pop em first qrter. 22-7. The rest of the game will just be them playing catch up and we continue to score. I'm really worried for these fig fans.when they go down,I'm not sure they will be able to handle it.

11 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

This season has had its highs and it's lows but I couldn't be more happy with the way it's all shaped up. We've been playing lights out lately and really have it rolling. I know what lies ahead of us and many and I mean many have written an L in our record before the coin flip. Our boys will be there and we'll just see what happens in those 48 min. I've really enjoyed this week's thread. Mad props to all yall pigeons from Newton. It's been real. Good luck to both squads and leave everything on that field. Give us a show worth watching!!!!! 

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Sounds good brother 💯

11 hours ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

Where did all the Barney supporters go! It’s the night before your beat down! Don’t go AWOL now! 

We are sorry! We will stop talking about all the championships we win here in East Texas if you all will come back to play! Lol

Not gone any where, after we shut y’all out tonight and go ahead and win state, y’all will only be one ring ahead. Next year y’all will be tied with us. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Fblife13 said:

First off, purple pride never dies......lmao. just had to throw out there how funny I think that is. Having purple as a primary color is bad enough,but to incorporate it in a slogan is even worse ,js. anyway..                                                      DFIELD 43 PURPLE PRIDE 41. you can count on it. Due to the lack of competition they have not had to play against since pre district,we jump out and pop em first qrter. 22-7. The rest of the game will just be them playing catch up and we continue to score. I'm really worried for these fig fans.when they go down,I'm not sure they will be able to handle it.

Extremely Delusional Daingerfield Fan here! 😂 I don’t know what u are smoking in your pipe buddy but it ain’t tobacco! 😂

22 minutes ago, Doomer said:

Ol Haysead was in Korea then too, at Osan AFB. He tells me the stories about bar fights and squid and the rotten cabbage meals. He says a dude woke up in a Bijo ditch and found out he lost his Yobo wife after he done paid to rent her for the whole month! TrueStorie

I was at Suwon AB 1983 - 1984 ... it was a ROK base, not an Air Force base .... HUGE DIFFERENCE .... it was about a 30 minute drive to Osan AB .... there were only about 85 Americans at Suwon ... I participated in everything you said above except the Yobo .... fell in a couple of Binjo ditches too ... First thing I learned to say in Korean ... maegiu han janjuseyo .... tru storie ...

11 hours ago, KrookedWolfe said:

😂😂😂! ETSK Where all them Jock Riders tho!!! Guess some of them got laundry duty washing and ironing jocks for tomorrow!!!!

Nope, was actually finishing and delivering a table shelf I built and donated to the Newton Sheriff’s office to display pictures of the officers killed in the line of duty.

• Mr. P changed the title to Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals