Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals

BoyzNdaHood

DF vs newton  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2018 at 01:30 AM

28 minutes ago, Fblife13 said:

First off, purple pride never dies......lmao. just had to throw out there how funny I think that is. Having purple as a primary color is bad enough,but to incorporate it in a slogan is even worse ,js. anyway..                                                      DFIELD 43 PURPLE PRIDE 41. you can count on it. Due to the lack of competition they have not had to play against since pre district,we jump out and pop em first qrter. 22-7. The rest of the game will just be them playing catch up and we continue to score. I'm really worried for these fig fans.when they go down,I'm not sure they will be able to handle it.

And the lack of competition tonight and the rest of the way to another title!🤣🤣🤣

18 minutes ago, Robhollow84 said:

There at the “ so do we pull Barlow and company out at halftime or do we go ahead and hang a 100 on y’all “ 😆  

So y'all are already prepping,and planning on meeting us in basketball? 😂. Because tonight there will be no nonsense talk like that,I promise you.

1 minute ago, Back2swag said:

The 5 play offense for Daingerfield, will not fair good against Newton Defense ,  Newton offense has one of the best offensive coordinators in high school . Daingerfield getting back to how they use to be but not near on Newton level 

Hold our beer. We're the Huckleberry's tonight.

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I was at Suwon AB 1983 - 1984 ... it was a ROK base, not an Air Force base .... HUGE DIFFERENCE .... it was about a 30 minute drive to Osan AB .... there were only about 85 Americans at Suwon ... I participated in everything you said above except the Yobo .... fell in a couple of Binjo ditches too ... First thing I learned to say in Korean ... maegiu han janjuseyo .... tru storie ...

What about Ajima and Adishi? Surely you know that!  Unlike many I actually like that Kim-Chi lol

2 Infrantry Division

Old Ironsides

Yall and ready!!!

On 12/4/2018 at 8:27 AM, LSUTIGERS said:

I don’t remember exactly but no one (including ourselves) has us winning

I have to respectfully disagree with you. When we walked out of Reliant Stadium after Losing to Refugio there was at least one that EXPECTED a chance to play for the Title. So much that even after our 9 Turnover Loss to Center in Week One that the only change was we finished our workouts with 15 instead of 16 Sit Ups. Really wish I would have started buying Lottery Tickets 🤣🤣🤣 #22

Newton wins this game by (5-6) touchdowns. Newton will be able to score 70+ tonight if wanted, but Coach Johnston will not do that because he is not that kind of person. He will keep Newton's score down to around 56 to 63 points tonight. On top of this, Daingerfield will not score more than (3) touchdowns. You guys remember this comment after the game and I will do the same. 

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, GP22 said:

I have to respectfully disagree with you. When we walked out of Reliant Stadium after Losing to Refugio there was at least one that EXPECTED a chance to play for the Title. So much that even after our 9 Turnover Loss to Center in Week One that the only change was we finished our workouts with 15 instead of 16 Sit Ups. Really wish I would have started buying Lottery Tickets 🤣🤣🤣 #22

I was referring to 2015. 

I don’t think there was a Waskom fan that walked out of Reliant that night that wasn’t expecting to win it in 2014. 

8 hours ago, wildtigers said:

I have been here

WT who gives a screw what they think or who they think are true Tiger fans. We know what's up, and if they did their homework they'd know too. Don't waste a second trying to convince them. Matter of fact, they can have a Chili Cheese dog on me tonight! Ill pay for it🌭🎂🎂🎂!!! I hope it's a nice foot long so they can get full!!!! And for that "Thanks", You are most Welcome!!!!! For that "poop" add that on your dog(use ur imagination) that can be you Chili!!!! 

Tiger Pride!!Go Blue

• Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1

24 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

I was referring to 2015. 

I don’t think there was a Waskom fan that walked out of Reliant that night that wasn’t expecting to win it in 2014. 

Even after walking out of AT&T with 8 Defensive Starters returning I loved my chances😁#22

12 hours ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Check again man! I didn't post much for Waldie term, except to talk down because he only ran 3 plays on offense. I didn't like the Coaching. Kinda like guys stop posting on here because of their dislike for this Coach.

Any Coach at Dfield worth his weight gets immediate results.

Alexander resume speaks for itself!

McFarland first year semi finals, next year State. Left Tigerland 64-14. Not shabby

Hugg- brought the spread to Dfield! Liked him

Bowman resume speaks for itself

Sardenia first year quarterfinals!!! Got cheated. Second year State game. 

Then you got Waldie! Enough said

Then you got this coach. First year quarterfinals!

I certainly won't get on to hate on another team. BTW their team is at home. I only post about my Tigers. 

I refer to a jock rider someone who has nothing to do with anything, but still hop on and be very adamant about a team getting beat!  They hate that Tiger Pride- hence statements like "how sweet for Daingerfield to get blown out". 

Newton fans are okay, they support their team!!!

Don't be offended by the label. It is what it is! 

If I got on to post it would be to Tell a local team (east texas) to believe they can beat the Giant, not to talk down and tell them how they don't have as chance and how  bad they gonna get beat. Especially to a program like the Daingerfield Tigers. 

Bowman would have had 6 straight had he stayed, so much talent not used properly during those years from 2011-2013.  Oh well I will probably get beat up for this, but I watched every game in frustration.

3 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

@FigNewton98 you call us delusional? I call our Nation die hard fans that believe in our young men to know end. We don't care how high you're rated. We care about playing with heart and no matter the outcome we show PRIDE PASSION & TRADITION!!!! IN the words of the man, the myth, and the legend THIS IS DAINGERFIELD HOLMES!!!! @98crush

Yea ! You tellum etf, the Daingerfield puddytats 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Mr. P changed the title to Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals