Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals

BoyzNdaHood

DF vs newton  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2018 at 01:30 AM

Real Talk

I know both Daingerfield and Newton kids read this. Y'all boys play the game, but remember it's just a game. May the best team win, but don't try to kill each other. Life goes on after this game, and at the end of the day it's just a trophy!!!! All this **** talking is just us fans supporting yall. None of us ain't playing a down out there. Some of us to brittle anyway, atleast I am. Boys have fun!!! Go Blue let's get it

IF THE COACHES READING THIS GIVE THE BOYS THIS MESSAGE FROM THE WOLFE!

And for that Confused person, rest your mind. It ain't for you

• Like 3

2 hours ago, wildtigers said:

Okay it is getting close enough to time to leave that I think it is time to get everyone's serious, honest opinion of the score.  I will take Newton 42 DF 36 with DF inside the red zone when time expires.

DF wont sniff anything close to 26 points against Newton's defense .... they will be lucky to score ....

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Real Talk

I know both Daingerfield and Newton kids read this. Y'all boys play the game, but remember it's just a game. May the best team win, but don't try to kill each other. Life goes on after this game, and at the end of the day it's just a trophy!!!! All this **** talking is just us fans supporting yall. None of us ain't playing a down out there. Some of us to brittle anyway, atleast I am. Boys have fun!!! Go Blue let's get it

Good post

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Real Talk

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Mr. P changed the title to Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals