Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals

BoyzNdaHood

DF vs newton  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2018 at 01:30 AM

1 hour ago, BiggieSmalls said:

Jett? Buddy? Tell me something here. Daingerfield...... what? 

Go back a few pages I already ate my crow and puked it up, helluva team like many have said it's really not fair for any other team in D2, glad I got to see them in person Barlow is a special RB very impressive, good luck see yall at Jerry's world in a few weeks 

31 minutes ago, BiggieSmalls said:

I 100% agree. I won’t sit here and say that they would win the 3A D1, 4A D2 or 4A D1 championship, but I honestly think that they would THIS season. They have no weak areas! 

No doubt Newton would win state at both 3A and 4A levels.  I think they may beat every team in the state including 6A champs.  

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, Brahmaball said:

I know their running back is someone said that Alabama was looking at their number 24 and he’s only a junior 

Alabama has offered full scholarships to #8 and #24. Though, #4, #5 and #8 are all verbally committed to TCU. Walker #74 has several D1 offers as well. Also, 2 other players, #12 and #33 should receive D1 offers by year end. They’re loaded.

Guys, Newton doesn’t have the lines on either side to hang all game with the likes of PG, LV, Argyle, etc.

Newton has the skill players this year! No one is arguing that Newton doesn’t have talent, but let’s be real here, there’s a large jump in total number of players on the team and line play from the Newtons of the world to 4A-D1.

• Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1

1 minute ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Guys, Newton doesn’t have the lines on either side to hang all game with the likes of PG, LV, Argyle, etc.

Newton has the skill players this year! No one is arguing that Newton doesn’t have talent, but let’s be real here, there’s a large jump in total number of players on the team and line play from the Newtons of the world 4A-D1.

I would disagree on this years team! Newton very well have more players than 75% of 4A teams this season. Also, Newton has great size on both offense and the defensive line. I mean, they do have a Division 1 kid on the offensive line and defensive line; that means they do have size. This isn’t your regular 3A team. This is like a very blessed, athletic, elite 4A type team that you see every once in a while.  Not sure what you’re talking about here.

• LOL! 1

Just now, BiggieSmalls said:

I would disagree on this years team! Newton very well have more players than 75% of 4A teams this season. Also, Newton has great size on both offense and the defensive line. I mean, they do have a Division 1 kid on the offensive line and defensive line; that means they do have size. This isn’t your regular 3A team. This is like a very blessed, athletic, elite 4A type team that you see every once in a while.  Not sure what you’re talking about here.

What I’m talking about is Newton’s QB plays defense. No, Newton doesn’t need to be lining up against the upper echelon of 4A-D1. 

7 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

What I’m talking about is Newton’s QB plays defense. No, Newton doesn’t need to be lining up against the upper echelon of 4A-D1. 

And Newton’s QB will be the best all around player on the field. Idc if they’re playing PG, Carthage, WOS, LE; The Newton QB will be the best player on the field. So what if he goes both ways? Only two players start both ways. It so happens to be (2) TCU commits.

• LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, BiggieSmalls said:

And Newton’s QB will be the best all around player on the field. Idc if they’re playing PG, Carthage, WOS, LE; The Newton QB will be the best player on the field. So what if he goes both ways? Only two players start both ways. It so happens to be (2) TCU commits.

Patterson is always good to pick up some solid East Texas players! I’m serious, I know they’re good and I want UT to get those type guys not TCU!

• Mr. P changed the title to Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals