Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals

BoyzNdaHood

DF vs newton  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2018 at 01:30 AM

Well as promised I came back first to humble myself to my SETX fans, you were 110% right! Newton is a freaking show to behold. People were right, until you see it up close and personal, it just can’t be understood! I was wrong, way wrong, they are as advertised! Hats off Barney’s! Strummed us for the worst Tiger loss in history, and did it in theRegional finals! 

What don’t kill you is suppose to make you better! Can’t wait till next year! Will get on tomorrow and eat more crow!

congrats eagles, now finish it!!! 

Hats off to those Purple High Flying Eagles. They took my Tigers and are now feeding the next generation of eagles.  No dought the best team in all of 3A.   If #4 dont make it as a RB, he will as a wide reciever..  Congratulations on the win. No one will stay within 50 the rest of the way.  Will be watching you on FSSW in two weeks.  Win it!!

As for the Tigers, no one thought they would get this far. As for Coach Nelson, I think he done a great job pulling these kids together and teaching discipline. Great year as far as I'm concerned...

I'm drinking my crow and ketchup shake now.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Daingerfield O will not be held to 13 points. Hear it now. You can dismiss/kill that thought/prediction

13 points maybe more will be scored 1st quarter!

Them Bad Boys out that Blue Jungle! Daingerfield Tigers

Sayyyyyy whattttttt. ?

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

4 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Guys, Newton doesn’t have the lines on either side to hang all game with the likes of PG, LV, Argyle, etc.

Newton has the skill players this year! No one is arguing that Newton doesn’t have talent, but let’s be real here, there’s a large jump in total number of players on the team and line play from the Newtons of the world to 4A-D1.

OMG! Ema must be blind. haha. Daingerfield just got on the receiving end of a Southeast Texas Butt Whooping, that will be talked about for decades, and this guy comes in and says they can't step a division. Hey Ema, you do know that Newton worked my WOS Mustangs over this year, don't you? But, it's good, Newton and WOS are cousins. 

• LOL! 1

6 hours ago, XMan said:

I bet there is a lot of absentees from Daingerfield, right about now. haha. They found out what football from SouthEast Texas is all about. Newton and West Orange are first cousins. 

Ha! Newton is awesome but northeast Texas has way more rings than southeast Texas. Argue....

• Stinks 1

Let's not forget people that you should win with just as much class as you lose with.  There was alot of mess talked during the week.  Most have come on here and admitted that Newtons eye test is much more than any film or highlights could give them.   DF could very easily be the best team in 3a D2 besides Newton.  Newton impressed last night and made a statement to the rest of the state.  Congrats DF on a successful season and glad to see your moving in the right direction again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, XMan said:

OMG! Ema must be blind. haha. Daingerfield just got on the receiving end of a Southeast Texas Butt Whooping, that will be talked about for decades, and this guy comes in and says they can't step a division. Hey Ema, you do know that Newton worked my WOS Mustangs over this year, don't you? But, it's good, Newton and WOS are cousins. 

Yes, and WOS is a shell of their normal selves this year.

• Thanks 1
  • Stinks 2

2 hours ago, tigernationfan said:

2 - 2 now for the  Daingerfield / Newton record. So whats the fuss about..as of right now we are equal. Next year will be the tie breaker 😃💯

💯That's right Nation. Like I said earlier on pg 73 "Hats off for the win"! We'll just take our Tigers, Dust and lay a Fresh Coat of Polish on our 6 trophies. Congratulate our Boys and Coaches. Move on because it's brighter days ahead in that Blue Jungle!

Tiger Pride🙌

😉

• Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1

• Mr. P changed the title to Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals