Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals

BoyzNdaHood

DF vs newton  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2018 at 01:30 AM

39 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

To the casual onlooker ftball games are won with RB QB WR. While this is somewhat true up through the 3A level, however at higher classifications all have D-1 athletes and it’s the linemen that determine most outcomes. Newton is awesome this year and their D-1 athletes simply overpower or outrun lesser competition. I am not saying Newton line isn’t good but if they competed with larger schools on a regular basis depth would become an issue. However this year’s team might be the exception to the rule......THEY GOOD

This is exactly what I told them earlier.

I agree with that over course of a year they would get wore down and have hard time winning all games. Same arguement I have used against UCF. If they competed every week in SEC they would lose several games. However as Newton proved early with a 14 point win over round 4 WOS and a 42 point win over Round 4 Silsbee and a 20 point win over round 3 gilmer, all in 4A, they could beat any Div 2 4A team. Carthage and La Vega only two Div 1 teams I would say would definitely beat them

As much as I enjoyed every touchdown last night scored  in the Massive Beatdown Of Daingerfield. I actually was disappointed as a person that has been at all 4 Daingerfield and Newton matchups. 

I must ask the question to what has happened to this once Competitive and Proud 🏈 Program! In the Bowman Era Daingerfield has Swagger and although I never let anybody know this. When we played Daingerfield we feared them and respected them. 

The stuff I read over the past year about Daingerfield and this new coach who is not able to drive himself just didn’t make scence to me. Why would u pick someone like this guy over a Dennis Alexander? It seems like to me the problem is with your leadership (your superintendent) in particular. It seems like when she took over things started going down hill for the Tigers. I do not believe until she is relieved from her duties will anything turn away for the Tigers! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2 U All!

3 hours ago, FigNewton98 said:

As much as I enjoyed every touchdown last night scored  in the Massive Beatdown Of Daingerfield. I actually was disappointed as a person that has been at all 4 Daingerfield and Newton matchups. 

I must ask the question to what has happened to this once Competitive and Proud 🏈 Program! In the Bowman Era Daingerfield has Swagger and although I never let anybody know this. When we played Daingerfield we feared them and respected them. 

The stuff I read over the past year about Daingerfield and this new coach who is not able to drive himself just didn’t make scence to me. Why would u pick someone like this guy over a Dennis Alexander? It seems like to me the problem is with your leadership (your superintendent) in particular. It seems like when she took over things started going down hill for the Tigers. I do not believe until she is relieved from her duties will anything turn away for the Tigers! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2 U All!

Easy now Hoss.....Edith Bunker is a Hero too most of the Dfld    Chicken Leg BBQ & Bud light Homies,  Word down in the street ,she sends them all Fruit Cakes for special occasions..........🍗:airquote::munch:

2 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Get ya drank on, a lot of schools facing that team gonna own the worst beatdown in school history! 

Daingerfield beat ONE good team all year < Harmony > all the rest they beat were mediocre teams.....true story Krook. But damn was they smackin when they was thumping Ore City , Queen City, ND, Dekalb  etc.you know all them powerhouse programs.

1 hour ago, Crankshaft said:

Daingerfield beat ONE good team all year < Harmony > all the rest they beat were mediocre teams.....true story Krook. But damn was they smackin when they was thumping Ore City , Queen City, ND, Dekalb  etc.you know all them powerhouse programs.

I know Crank, but we have to play who's on our schedule! Corrigan Camden was okay, we tuned them up pretty good! Man oh man tho, Baileys had this new lil polish and that fresh coat sure made them 6 trophies look good as new!😍  When you get a sec stop by there!

• Mr. P changed the title to Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals