Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals

BoyzNdaHood

DF vs newton  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2018 at 01:30 AM

8 hours ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

Like I said, keep running those gums, eventually the shoe will be on the other foot, and karma has a way of coming back too you! 

No foul, we threw the basketballs, and believe me, we will do it again real soon! 

Better enjoy this dream team, cause you all wasn’t running those gums a few years ago!

You keep saying,  "keep running those gums "   I have read every page and do not see any newton fan running those gums lol.   I'm afraid it's just you still trying to rationalize what just took place.  Calm down my friend.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

You mean like the weekly stress Alabama faces playing several powerhouses like the Citadel? ... lol

That arguement gets real old--Alabama is as dominant at its level as Newton is at theirs--This Alabama team ranks with the greatest college teams that have ever played

On 12/8/2018 at 11:06 AM, NATUREBOY98 said:

ETF is a good dude and a true Dfield fan. Definitely not a bandwagon guy like the bulk of them. 

A bandwagoner about your own team is acceptable. That's way better than a Tag -Along! Tag-Along is kinda living vicariously through another Team to do something that their team can't do! Daingerfield faces a lot of those. Trolling is supposed to be unacceptable on this site🤨!!! It's obviously okay as long as it's against the Daingerfield Tigers!!!! Matter of fact some Top Dogs (1 in particular)don't enforce that rule , because they actually do it too!!!!! Lead by example, and doing a hell if a job😂😂!!!!!

• Stinks 1

2 hours ago, darktower said:

That arguement gets real old--Alabama is as dominant at its level as Newton is at theirs--This Alabama team ranks with the greatest college teams that have ever played

Yea, but that tough  SEC schedule has a lot of holes in it  ...

53 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

A bandwagoner about your own team is acceptable. That's way better than a Tag -Along! Tag along is kinda living vicariously through another Team to do something that their team can't do! Daingerfield faces a lot of those. Trolling is supposed to be unacceptable on this site🤨!!! It's obviously okay as long as it's against the Daingerfield Tigers!!!! Matter of fact some Top Dogs (1 in particular)don't enforce that rule , because they actually do it too!!!!! Lead by example, and doing a hell if a job😂😂!!!!!

True statement right here. @NATUREBOY98 can't even argue that lmao

• Like 1

2 hours ago, darktower said:

You got to give ETF a credit.  one of the few that came back and took his lumps and admitted Newton was for real--Most of other guys mouthing all week said Newton wasn't anything great and blamed loss on coaches and then disappeared

Nobody blamed the loss on the Dfield Coaches. We gave credit to Newtons Coaches, Players and also the fans. Discrediting our coaching is just something you wanted to hear. Our Coaching led us to Quarterfinals losing to the State Champion.  A State champion that you wanna say ranks with the best. 🤨

The Best Team though will be the 1983 Daingerfield Tigers!!!!! That's known and recognized all over the U.S... See those Tigers beat teams that you argue that you can beat. We beat Carthage, we beat Kilgore! (No questions)

631-8!!!!(points scored, points given up)  That's the best!!!!

1983 DAINGERFIELD TIGERS💪💪💪💪

😉

1 hour ago, KrookedWolfe said:

A bandwagoner about your own team is acceptable. That's way better than a Tag -Along! Tag along is kinda living vicariously through another Team to do something that their team can't do! Daingerfield faces a lot of those. Trolling is supposed to be unacceptable on this site🤨!!! It's obviously okay as long as it's against the Daingerfield Tigers!!!! Matter of fact some Top Dogs (1 in particular)don't enforce that rule , because they actually do it too!!!!! Lead by example, and doing a hell if a job😂😂!!!!!

The Daingerfield drama Queen’s , everything’s about us,us,us 🤣 🤣🤣🤣

• LOL! 1

Just now, KrookedWolfe said:

Nobody blamed the loss on the Dfield Coaches. We gave credit to Newtons Coaches, Players and also the fans. Discrediting our coaching is just something you wanted to hear. Our Coaching led us to Quarterfinals losing to the State Champion. A State champion that you wanna say ranks with the best. 🤨

The Best Team though will be the 1983 Daingerfield Tigers!!!!! That's known and recognized all over the U.S... See those Tigers beat teams that you argue that you can beat. We beat Carthage, we beat Kilgore! (No questions)

😉

That team is definitely

one of greatest of all time... But points given up was in completely different era of football---everybody in I power I or option. Offenses have evolved so much in 35 years. They scored 39.5 points per game and gave up .5  Newton scoring 60 and giving up 7....same level of dominance. both are great great teams but you cannot compare and say one was greater than other 

2 minutes ago, darktower said:

That team is definitely

one of greatest of all time... But points given up was in completely different era of football---everybody in I power I or option. Offenses have evolved so much in 35 years. They scored 39.5 points per game and gave up .5  Newton scoring 60 and giving up 7....same level of dominance. both are great great teams but you cannot compare and say one was greater than other 

2018 Newton Eagles rank with the 

2009 Daingerfield Tigers!

You faced them that year!!!💪

6 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Nobody blamed the loss on the Dfield Coaches. We gave credit to Newtons Coaches, Players and also the fans. Discrediting our coaching is just something you wanted to hear. Our Coaching led us to Quarterfinals losing to the State Champion.  A State champion that you wanna say ranks with the best. 🤨

😉

Old news, Newton is now known as the best small school 3a team in the nation, not us saying it, everyone is saying it! But but but the only thing I’m hearing out there about DF is woodshedding they took thurs night at the hands of “ ALL MIGHTY EAGLES” !!!

31 minutes ago, Robhollow84 said:

Not even🤣🤣🤣

Don't be!!! 2018 Newton Eagles 💪💪

Record speaks for itself!!! Great Team

Could of dropped 100 on my Tigers!!! 

Newton made their point!!!!! 79 of them !!!!!

Daingerfield Tigers & Newton Eagles are in rare company!!!! Both great programs!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Mr. P changed the title to Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals