Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals

BoyzNdaHood

DF vs newton  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/07/2018 at 01:30 AM

1 hour ago, Robhollow84 said:

One word for that “ BRUTAL “ !!!!

Yes it was! That beating will unfortunately be remembered for a long time to come! I have to hand it too you Barney’s, you all are holding all the cards in this rivalry now! It will be hard to talk legitimate smack about Newton next year and the years to come until we repay the favor! 

I’m still confused about that beating! 

7 minutes ago, EastTexasSpeedKills said:

Yes it was! That beating will unfortunately be remembered for a long time to come! I have to hand it too you Barney’s, you all are holding all the cards in this rivalry now! It will be hard to talk legitimate smack about Newton next year and the years to come until we repay the favor! 

I’m still confused about that beating! 

Y’all have sum really good athletes, I can see a state championship in your future with theses boys if they are coached right, good luck!

1 minute ago, Robhollow84 said:

Y’all have sum really good athletes, I can see a state championship in your future with theses boys if they are coached right, good luck!

We appreciate that compliment, specially coming from Newton fans. You are right, we are blessed with a lot of good players, and unfortunately so does Newton. We will surely do this thing again soon hopefully!

• Like 1

On 12/8/2018 at 11:37 AM, KrookedWolfe said:

A bandwagoner about your own team is acceptable. That's way better than a Tag -Along! Tag-Along is kinda living vicariously through another Team to do something that their team can't do! Daingerfield faces a lot of those. Trolling is supposed to be unacceptable on this site🤨!!! It's obviously okay as long as it's against the Daingerfield Tigers!!!! Matter of fact some Top Dogs (1 in particular)don't enforce that rule , because they actually do it too!!!!! Lead by example, and doing a hell if a job😂😂!!!!!

DAINGERFIELD 54 PEWITT 10

NEWTON VS PEWITT  69-0(66-0 @ 1/2 time!!) @NATUREBOY98Keeping this thread alive daily!!!! 😂😂😂😂! Enough said!!!!!!!

Who's the Roody!!!! You a joke!!!!!! You being laughed at, not laughed with Jethro Bodine!!!!!😂😂😅🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣! 

On 12/12/2018 at 10:50 AM, NATUREBOY98 said:

Yep. I hooked to this purple wagon and gonna ride it till the wheels fall off. Agree 110% on Stewart. That’s not who I was referring to. You know damn well who I’m referring to. Maybe you don’t. Maybe they don’t let you enjoy a cold one and some fine bbq ribs. So you get with it Roody poo lmao

Jethro say what you mean.  I'm not Clairvoyant!!! 🤔 I know that word is too big for ya! Since you aren't of average intelligence, take ya little flip phone and google it🤣🤣😂😂. Even a child will know a Principal RUNS THE SCHOOL which is what you said 🤡!!!!!!!! Absolutely keep this going, you making Daingerfield haters laugh, somewhere Dfield has scarred they *** up too! 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆! Like any kid once ppl laughed at you , it added fuel to your fire!!!! When Newton Sodomized (stump broke)you in the purple wagon, you got sprung, and yeah you gonna ride til the wheels fall off!!!! 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

17 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

EastTexasMethKills try and be original. DM and I’ll try and help you come up with your on material buddy. What a Roody Poo. Was you one of those 17 year old freshman phenoms we hear so much about?

I get on here just to read your posts about the Roody Poos to get a good laugh! Keep em coming! 😂😂😂 

• Mr. P changed the title to Newton (12-0) vs. Daingerfield (10-3), Class 3A (D-II) Quarterfinals