Silsbee (9-4) vs. West Orange-Stark (9-4), Class 4A (D-II) Quarterfinals

MrBuddyGarrity

Silsbee vs WOS: District rematch for the Region III title 4A D2  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Silsbee
    • WO-S

This poll is closed to new votes

Congrats to Silsbee...... but I blame this loss on Coach T probably going to get my head served up but I don't care they met several times even before the game started and they should have waited until today but neither here nor there great season for both teams maybe next year for the Mustangs

2 hours ago, wos96 said:

Congrats to Silsbee...... but I blame this loss on Coach T probably going to get my head served up but I don't care they met several times even before the game started and they should have waited until today but neither here nor there great season for both teams maybe next year for the Mustangs

Coach T? Was he carrying the ball? Throwing the Ball? On Defense?

Maybe, just maybe it was just a loss.  

Until we meet again.

• Like 1

Just now, silsbee92 said:

Coach T? Was he carrying the ball? Throwing the Ball? On Defense?

Maybe, just maybe it was just a loss.  

Until we meet again.

Congrats to you guys on the win. You been a good poster when Silsbee was playing Carthage all those years. Glad to see Silsbee get over the hump. Way to go.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

Congrats to you guys on the win. You been a good poster when Silsbee was playing Carthage all those years. Glad to see Silsbee get over the hump. Way to go.

Same to you guys.  Good luck.

It was nice not having to come north for a change.  Lol!

We've had some real good teams whose season has been cut short by those Dawgs.

Pretty sure we'll meet again.

• Like 1

a couple of us had the pleaser in watching this game we were high and dry lol we were watching a few kids we might send out letters two .we had good seats but could not see the field at times because of the heavy rain the team from orange shot themselves  in the foot most of the night there center was having a bad night as was there qb  west orange turn the ball over on the one yard line bad snap  they game up 6 points there   the game got a little warm late in the 4th qt  ball inside the 10 yard line put up a pass into the stiff wind 25 mph Silsbee  kid step in front of it ran it up field  west orange has outstanding speed  bad play called

• Mr. P changed the title to Silsbee (9-4) vs. West Orange-Stark (9-4), Class 4A (D-II) Quarterfinals
21 hours ago, powerlifter said:

a couple of us had the pleaser in watching this game we were high and dry lol we were watching a few kids we might send out letters two .we had good seats but could not see the field at times because of the heavy rain the team from orange shot themselves  in the foot most of the night there center was having a bad night as was there qb  west orange turn the ball over on the one yard line bad snap  they game up 6 points there   the game got a little warm late in the 4th qt  ball inside the 10 yard line put up a pass into the stiff wind 25 mph Silsbee  kid step in front of it ran it up field  west orange has outstanding speed  bad play called

You don't mention anything about WOS being down 13 before they knew what hit them...

The bad snap on extra point that gave WOS a safety...

Or the dropped pick that would have ended their only score...

Or ALL the 4th down stops that ended their drives...

True.. WOS lost four fumbles.  Guess you should secure the ball, Silsbee did.

Or 409 counterparts are good. But maybe just maybe....Silsbee can ball a bit as well.

Jmo