Carthage (13-0) vs. Henderson (9-4) Class 4A (D-I) Quarterfinals

Cowboy818113

Henderson vs Carthage  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/08/2018 at 01:30 AM

2 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

No official word but if so had a guess I’d say collar bone or seperated shoukder.  On the play he was hurt on he curled back and blocked behind Dixon on the catch & run.  The MH player was at full speed and #7 took all the blow on his shoulder.

I was right over him when he walked down the tunnel to the locker room and he was grimacing bad. He was in real pain and I’d be surprised if he’s back for the Henderson game. 

If we’re fortunate enough to beat Henderson hopefully he’ll be ready for the next game.

3 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I was right over him when he walked down the tunnel to the locker room and he was grimacing bad. He was in real pain and I’d be surprised if he’s back for the Henderson game. 

If we’re fortunate enough to beat Henderson hopefully he’ll be ready for the next game.

Colle can handle it.

9 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I hate to see him get hurt, but the next man up will be fine.

1 minute ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

No doubt, he is very good and valuable, but 7 stretches the field and adds another explosive player the defense must account for.

Yep.  And he's been playing pretty darn good lately.  I just hope he's back for the semi's.

2 hours ago, DawgNation2015 said:

No official word but if so had a guess I’d say collar bone or seperated shoukder.  On the play he was hurt on he curled back and blocked behind Dixon on the catch & run.  The MH player was at full speed and #7 took all the blow on his shoulder.

Boys are saying a deep bone bruise. Thankful no worse than that!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, 75633 said:

Boys are saying a deep bone bruise. Thankful no worse than that!

Good deal.  Thanks.  I was pretty concerned when he never came back out.  I dont even remember seeing him on the sidelines.  Silver linings- the other Dawgs stepped up and filled the void and we still scored 50.

• Like 1

Rooting for henderson ......my pick is carthage by at least 3 td's. Henderson can't stop either there run game or passing game.Carthage will have to have a bad

night for henderson to have a chance....plus we are playing at lobo stadium which i can't remember when the last time we have won there in a playoff game if ever.

First I want to say I’m for Henderson. Born and raised here but please fellow Henderson people don’t talk ####. Unfortunately Carthage is in our heads. Both teams are equal talent wise. You can’t tell me they aren’t. But in the game earlier this year when we got inside the 10 and didn’t score it was our heads and the doubt that filled them not the lack of talent. When you’ve been outscored 69-0 in the last 2 you’ve got a lot to over come. Not just the other team but the mind games your head plays on you. The self doubt. Does Henderson have a chance yes. We match up talent wise but has to hit Carthage in the mouth early and keep hitting. Never let up. Build confidence throughout the game and we have a chance. But please Henderson people this team is undefeated for a reason. It was more than talent that beat MH yesterday. They are confident and believe they can do anything. We need to support our guys no matter what. But please don’t talk smack. I know it’s all in good fun but don’t give them any fuel and if you think they don’t read this you’re delusional. They do 

• Like 1

• Mr. P changed the title to Carthage (13-0) vs. Henderson (9-4) Class 4A (D-I) Quarterfinals