Carthage (13-0) vs. Henderson (9-4) Class 4A (D-I) Quarterfinals

Cowboy818113

Henderson vs Carthage  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/08/2018 at 01:30 AM

12 hours ago, ALLSPORTFAN said:

Yes yes and yes.

Rayvon Ingram is Better than Odom.

Dixon is better than medford.

and all four D linemen are better.

Not really and it's even in match ups, i agree on the coaching staff for Carthage is better but Hendo has a great coaching staff as well. This game would be won by what coach choose the right plays an execute well.

On 12/4/2018 at 6:39 PM, bansheefan03 said:

Is it just gonna be rain r they predicting storms yes rain #### but don't matter to me but would rather then try to move it if storms r predicted

Storms were predicted for our game last week too...  We still played.

15 hours ago, ALLSPORTFAN said:

Yes yes and yes.

Rayvon Ingram is Better than Odom.

Dixon is better than medford.

and all four D linemen are better.

Not really and it's even in match ups, i agree on the coaching staff for Carthage is better but Hendo has a great coaching staff as well. This game would be won by what coach choose the right plays an execute well.

36 minutes ago, LionKing12172920 said:

If Carthage plays Henderson like they did Chill early in the rain,Hendo will capitalize on that.

Henderson fumbled the first snap from scrimmage IN DRY Weather during the 34-0 skunking; Do you think they will not fumble a Wet ball? Asking for a friend.

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Henderson fumbled the first snap from scrimmage IN DRY Weather during the 34-0 skunking; Do you think they will not fumble a Wet ball? Asking for a friend.

But during the monsoon of 2018 against Kilgore, they dominated - how many did Kilgore score on Carthage?  23???

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

That's dry not the wet lands, this year Hendo seems to play better in rain, never fumbled to Kilgore in the Monsoon, that's dry weather when Hendo fumbled.

10 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Since there’s a 100% chance of heavy rains predicted for Friday’s game, I thought We had All better go ahead & get ready... Enjoy!

The Late Stevie Ray Vaughan; The Greatest guitar picker & Blues man in the history of the world! 

This is “Texas Flood...”

WOW!!! What a great way to start the morning!!!! Absolutely the greatest!!!! Incredible!!!!!

6 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Heavy rain and winds gusting to 25 will turn this into sloppy defensive battle. Give me Henderson something like 16-13.

Henderson bringing wind turbines in to help or what? The rain is a definite, but the winds are not expected to be that much. Carthage has brought in the ladder trucks from the Fire Department to practice playing in the heavy rain. LOL Go Dawgs!!

11 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Since there’s a 100% chance of heavy rains predicted for Friday’s game, I thought We had All better go ahead & get ready... Enjoy!

The Late Stevie Ray Vaughan; The Greatest guitar picker & Blues man in the history of the world! 

This is “Texas Flood...”

You might be cool, but you'll never be Stevie Ray Vaughn switching guitars in the middle of song without missing a note live on national television cool: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, CDAWG68 said:

Henderson bringing wind turbines in to help or what? The rain is a definite, but the winds are not expected to be that much. Carthage has brought in the ladder trucks from the Fire Department to practice playing in the heavy rain. LOL Go Dawgs!!

My weather app shows 15 mph winds gusting to 25 during the game. I have not thought about bringing in wind turbines but now that you mention it.....................

4 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

What did I tell you? 👏👏👏👌

Awe heck yeah. Go big or go home. The old stagehand was on top of it too. Right there waiting for the pause, and the nod. I once seen a girl, Stella, take her bra off through the armhole of her shirt without even pausing her conversation. TrueStorie