Carthage (13-0) vs. Henderson (9-4) Class 4A (D-I) Quarterfinals

Cowboy818113

Henderson vs Carthage  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/08/2018 at 01:30 AM

44 minutes ago, DTrump said:

Off topic but does that work pretty good? Been thinking about trying one.

Yes.  We had rokus for years but recently switched to the firestick and its better.  The rokus we had were several yrs old so they may be better now too but we like the firestick, its faster and youtbe works on it when it didnt at all on roku.

1 hour ago, EnjoyLife said:

The Roku Channel, Tubi, Pluto and some others are free but have mostly older programming. Hulu Live TV is $40 a month and is current stuff and includes a lot of sports channels. I would not go back. Btw, the $30 Roku device would not work with our tv but the $69 version works great. Wife hooked it up while I was at work. Their websites should list the channels they carry.

I like Roku. Seems faster and more versatile than the apps built into the tv. We got the portable stick one so we could easily take it in our travel trailer on trips and put it back in the house when back at home. Pluto keeps adding channels every couple of weeks. Netflix, Amazon all work good too. Still haven't streamed a game yet. Probably will though.

8 minutes ago, Vandalman said:

I like Roku. Seems faster and more versatile than the apps built into the tv. We got the portable stick one so we could easily take it in our travel trailer on trips and put it back in the house when back at home. Pluto keeps adding channels every couple of weeks. Netflix, Amazon all work good too. Still haven't streamed a game yet. Probably will though.

+1 for Roku, we have 4 of them. We watch live tv through Youtube TV... also have Prime, Netflix, Hulu, CBS and HBO... I could probably survive on the SEC Network alone.

1 minute ago, Aggie98 said:

+1 for Roku, we have 4 of them. We watch live tv through Youtube TV... also have Prime, Netflix, Hulu, CBS and HBO... I could probably survive on the SEC Network alone.

Yeah, lots of program options. We went from the big dish to direct tv then back to big dish. Got tired of big bills and ditched all of them years ago. Just use antenna, streaming and occasionally Redbox now.