Carthage (13-0) vs. Henderson (9-4) Class 4A (D-I) Quarterfinals

Cowboy818113

Henderson vs Carthage  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/08/2018 at 01:30 AM

43 minutes ago, Doomer said:

If a real Lion and Bulldog faced off tho, it would be a real messy dealio.

In this case, the Lion has been de-clawed. But the Bulldog is a worthy opponent to defend any attempt of a fight from the helpless Lion. Go Dawgs!!

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Revising my score prediction to 26-8 Dawgs due to 100% chance of rain with 10-15 mph wind gusts.  I’ll be watching on TV.  No way I’m sitting in that mess unless I can get a press box seat.  I bet those will be at s premium!

Grab your poncho and man up. I will be on the visitors side...might not have much company lol...but I will be there.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, EnjoyLife said:

Grab your poncho and man up. I will be on the visitors side...might not have much company lol...but I will be there.

Nope.  I can handle a little rain.  But when the forecast says 100% chance during expected game time and 10-15 mph winds I have to draw the line.  $9 and I can live steam on my TV at home.  It’s a no brainer.

Flash flood watch for NE Tx the next few days. Off subject but...we built our house in 2003. Lived there for 13 years and then in 2016 we got a letter telling us we were suddenly in a flood zone and had to buy flood insurance for the last seven years of our mortgage. No one has ever been able to tell me why the change after we had been there for so long. Ok...my rant is over lol. Go Lions!

1 hour ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Revising my score prediction to 26-8 Dawgs due to 100% chance of rain with 10-15 mph wind gusts.  I’ll be watching on TV.  No way I’m sitting in that mess unless I can get a press box seat.  I bet those will be at s premium!

What channel will it be on?

57 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Flash flood watch for NE Tx the next few days. Off subject but...we built our house in 2003. Lived there for 13 years and then in 2016 we got a letter telling us we were suddenly in a flood zone and had to buy flood insurance for the last seven years of our mortgage. No one has ever been able to tell me why the change after we had been there for so long. Ok...my rant is over lol. Go Lions!

#GlobalWarming.....😂

• LOL! 1

10 minutes ago, bmoc said:

Have never wanted the Dawgs to bth out so Henderson.  The kids I have talked to are so ready to kick their ###.   They all know the weather could have been avoided if people with common sense were involved!

Isn't Atlanta-Malakoff the only game that was originally scheduled for Friday that has been moved to Saturday with everybody else still playing tomorrow?

6 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Isn't Atlanta-Malakoff the only game that was originally scheduled for Friday that has been moved to Saturday with everybody else still playing tomorrow?

Two other games that are being played right now........... Newton/Dfield.......Tenaha/SA..........were scheduled for Friday!

6 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Newton/Dfield and San Augustine/Tenaha both moved from Friday to Thursday. 

22 hours ago, LionKing12172920 said:

Not really and it's even in match ups, i agree on the coaching staff for Carthage is better but Hendo has a great coaching staff as well. This game would be won by what coach choose the right plays an execute well.

This game will be won By the 6 time defending champ Carthage Bulldawgs. 

• Thumbs Down 1