Carthage (13-0) vs. Henderson (9-4) Class 4A (D-I) Quarterfinals

Cowboy818113

Henderson vs Carthage  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/08/2018 at 01:30 AM

Playing in the rain had nothing to do with safety. Had more to do with trying to hang with Carthage. On a dry field, this is a 5 score game. Played in the rain, it was a 2 score game until the end when Carthage added a late score. I admire Castles for sticking to his guns. If Surratt were a 25-point underdog like Henderson was, he'd have done the exact same thing. 

Great season Henderson. #### it has to end again by a team that should've went home last week. Twice in the state quarterfinals (2017-2018)) and once in the regional semifinals (2016). Not to mention state quarters in 2014, quarters in 2012 and semis in 2011. Can't complain about that. One of these days, we'll get out of Carthage's region and class. 

1 minute ago, SmokyBurgess said:

Playing in the rain had nothing to do with safety. Had more to do with trying to hang with Carthage. On a dry field, this is a 5 score game. Played in the rain, it was a 2 score game until the end when Carthage added a late score. I admire Castles for sticking to his guns. If Surratt were a 25-point underdog like Henderson was, he'd have done the exact same thing. 

Great season Henderson. #### it has to end again by a team that should've went home last week. Twice in the state quarterfinals (2017-2018)) and once in the regional semifinals (2016). Not to mention state quarters in 2014, quarters in 2012 and semis in 2011. Can't complain about that. One of these days, we'll get out of Carthage's region and class. 

Either way, Henderson would have went home this week. Great run in the playoffs though! Go Dawgs!!